New to S197 Forum

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I kind of skipped this part since I've been a long time browser and already feel like I know everyone. My name is Josh and I've been a Mustang fan since day one (not sure why, probably that unmistakable 96-04 exhaust note). I bought my first Mustang in '06. It was a used 2000 GT with 27k miles on it. Blew the motor up like a noob in '10 and swapped a 2v 5.4L in it. I bought my '13 GT in '13 brand new and was going to turn the 2000 into a strip car, but then realized the amount of $$ id have to put into it just to catch up with my coyote.

I have a moderate knowledge of cars in general, but come to places like this to learn even more. My plan with this car is to work from the back to the front, bottom to top, putting high quality parts into it before adding power (except for my little 125 H/K reaper kit that's installed, but waiting for some traction and some warranty work before I tune and use it). Thanks for the opportunity to tell everyone a little about my plans and for such a great community!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, officially! Sounds like you've got some great plans! That same exhaust note was what got me hooked too! Had a '95 GT S/C, and an '03 GT vert.

Tyler@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to S197Forums! Shoot me a PM if there is anything i can help you with or if you need the discount code. Enjoy your stay :)

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please read the rules about where to post, and use the search button.....these two things will keep you in good standing with the hardcores here:)

Welcome!

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
Please read the rules about where to post, and use the search button.....these two things will keep you in good standing with the hardcores here:)

Welcome!
Of course, haha.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back