*NEW* TruCarbon now available @ Lethal Performance.com!

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We're happy to finally bring you some of the BEST Carbon Fiber Mustang accessories available for Late Model Mustangs!

TruCarbon now available @ Lethal Performance.com!!

Whether it's for your 99-04 Mustang, all the way up to 2014 and beyond, TruCarbon is the name you want on your Mustang for all of your carbon fiber needs. Hoods, Spoilers, Splitters, Panels, and other interior and exterior accessories, TruCarbon has it!

Get equipped with some carbon fiber parts, and really set your Mustang apart from the other cookie cutter's out there!

Don't forget your member discount, and an opportunity to earn Lethal Loyalty points! Visit Lethal Performance.com today or call us 877-2LETHAL!

her name is ponie

forum member
Reaction score
I'm running their Fenders, chin spoiler, 1/4 window deletes, side skirts, mud guards and arm rest cover. I'm picking up a new hood tomorrow and let me tell you folks that these parts are QUALITY parts :)

DRock

Reaction score
Run a TON of their products myself and am always satisfied!

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
question.. will you price match the products.. for example some parts on your site are $100.00 more per piece than trucarbon themselves?

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
Great products I have owned 4 different hoods and lots of other CF parts on my Mustang.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
question.. will you price match the products.. for example some parts on your site are $100.00 more per piece than trucarbon themselves?

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't see this until now. We will match prices. Keep in mind though that our prices are shipped. Their prices aren't.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,
Jared

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back