new-used Shelby GT500

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brandon Ford in Brandon Florida has a 2007 Shelby in their used car lot for 45K. The car has only 1,200 miles and it was traded in this week for a 2008 convertible GT500. Is white with the blue stripes. I stopped by and was still available as 0f 3:30 EST.888-565-9575

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey Ramon...they are BS'ing...that GT500 has been there for almost a month...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you can find those at sticker now... IMHO - they are nuts if they think they will get 45K

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ditto - almost all of the dealerships out here are selling at sticker and even making a damn deal if you push cause the market is so bad.

When I was considering buying one a couple weeks ago, I had a deal on the table at Sunrise Ford here in so cal for a white with blue stripe GT500 for $1000 UNDER sticker and an F250 at $1000 under sticker. Of course, I had to buy both cars for the deal but they were also offerring the GT500 at sticker if I just bought it alone...:idea:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
on no.... Mark agrees with me... I'm in trouble!!! :moon2:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
on no.... Mark agrees with me... I'm in trouble!!! :moon2:

Don't worry...He's been a very normal guy for a bit now. hehehehe ....
His head is on straight now that the car madness/shit is squared away.... I think it's because he can sleep now!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Don't worry...He's been a very normal guy for a bit now. hehehehe ....
His head is on straight now that the car madness/shit is squared away.... I think it's because he can sleep now!
Rumor has it he gave up the drugs, too.

j/k

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
it is true...they can be had at sticker...easly..just have to be patient..its funny how since I ordered mine at $500 below MSRP....I have had 2 other dealers I have been dealing with calling me non stop about their inventory of gt500's. Both conversations started out the same with well we can sell you this one for only $1k over...I am like no thanks...then both call back and say how the owner is feeling very generous and if you can give me a depoist right now we will sell you one of the 3 we have for sticker....again...I am like no thx..moral to the story is they can be had for sticker and better...just be patient...13 days and counting for mine.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back