New wheels on my SG '12 GT

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
agreed. Wished the rears were a tad wider, but its not enough to bug me. I want to toss some 295's on there and I think that should help.

That is the size I am wondering about next as well. I am also running the Roush version of the Cooper Zeon RS3's that came on teh wheels.

EchoPapaGolf

forum member
Reaction score
I looked at those wheels and thought nawwwwwww.....after seeing them on your car my opinion has completely changed. My gray 2013 may need a set now. :thumb2:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I looked at those wheels and thought nawwwwwww.....after seeing them on your car my opinion has completely changed. My gray 2013 may need a set now. :thumb2:

I noticed your info says you're from Lexington, KY. Check out the regional section if ya want to join us for a meet/cruise. (there was a sg 13 at our first meet, so if you're the same person please forgive me for forgetting your username LOL)

Again, awesome car OP!

Last edited:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Also interesting I notice that version of the wheel has something in the center cap whereas mine are blank

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Looks really nice, wheels go perfect with your color, I also agree the wingless look goes very well with your combo, sounds nice too. Seen it over at mustangworld, but didn't comment, am just a big lurker over there have been for years lol.

Retro5.0

forum member
Reaction score
The wheels look great!! I was wondering what those wheels would like with SG. I think the wheel and color combo is great. What's the finish on those wheels? I've only seen them in chrome.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I like that color setup. Sounds real good too.

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
very sweet! now get a Roush wing:)

At this point, i think the only wing I would get (if I get one) would probably be the GT500. Want to play around with some other appearance things first though before contemplating a wing.

Thanks again for the compliments guys:beer:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome looking rims/Mustang/color combo !!!

Definitely got me looking for some Roush rims or look-alikes now ... lol

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
i actually really love those wheels. couldnt have chose a better set of wheels. Nice pics! love your ride

hull_viper2

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels look hideous on your car. Give them to me to fix your problem. J/k looks awesome. I am contemplatingon getting the same wheels for my black 5.0

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back