New Whip!

UNDRTKR

forum member
Reaction score
So, I traded in the 08 GT/CS in for this 2014 Oxford White 3.73 GT. I LOVE this thing. The coyote shits all over my M90 3V.

SO, What should I do first?

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
nice car there.

first things first, drive it and enjoy it

second things second, decide where you are going with the car. Then try to figure out what mods go on that path.

UNDRTKR

forum member
Reaction score
nice car there.

first things first, drive it and enjoy it

second things second, decide where you are going with the car. Then try to figure out what mods go on that path.

I'm really big on corner carving. I've been looking into the Griggs GR40 Street suspension. I want to buy stuff as a package so its designed to work with each other.

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
very nice same color as my wife's car. Hers is an auto so I already added a bbk cai and borla attak exhaust. we will get it tuned when we get to Tx. Enjoy it they are something else!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride! You are gonna love the Coyote. Looks like a perfect blank canvas.

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
NICE ! I love my car but threads like these make me want to do the same thing .
LET THE MODS FLOW

cam101

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. You said my exact words talking about the M90 3valve versus the coyote. Night and day difference. Enjoy the new ride.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Nice pickup... I still don't know why people still buy the 6m mt-82??? I wish I could do it all over again and get the bulletproof A6 6r80

UNDRTKR

forum member
Reaction score
Nice pickup... I still don't know why people still buy the 6m mt-82??? I wish I could do it all over again and get the bulletproof A6 6r80

Because I like to shift gears. Not a big auto fan. The new Autos are pretty indestructible but I'll stick with manual. I don't plan on doing much as I'm sure I'll be satisfied with a bolt on equipped coyote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
What about the coyote blows your m90 3v away, the 3v probably makes more rwhp & tq ?

Please elaborate.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Because I like to shift gears. Not a big auto fan. The new Autos are pretty indestructible but I'll stick with manual. I don't plan on doing much as I'm sure I'll be satisfied with a bolt on equipped coyote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I was going to get an auto based on reliability and faster 1/4 mile times but I test drove one and after 5 minutes I forgot I was on a test drive. It was the most boring, forgettable driving experience I've ever had in a Mustang. Test drove a manual and had an absolute blast.

Also, get the MGW shifter. Now. If you drop the front of the driveshaft it only takes about an hour to install (12mm twelve point socket for the four driveshaft bolts). I bought my shifter before I bought the car but put 750 miles on the car before installing it. Huge difference.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back