NewB from Texas! :)

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I am going to do some engine mods, gears, ect.. starting after the first of the year. ( Need to get the holiday stuff out of the way first )
My plans will be some basic bolt on stuff like, headers, CAI with tune, pulleys, I would like to get 4:10 gears and add a 100 shot of Nitrous later also.
That would be a good start. I do want to make this car for shows and will start showing next Spring/Summer around Garland, Dallas, and in my local shows (around Greenville).

Also, about the other Mustangs I have owned, yes I have some pics of some of them. I have owned mostly fox bodies, but here I will list them for you and post a few pics.
1. 1984 1/2 GT350 20th anniv. 5-speed Was a great car/bought cheap
2. 1990 Mustang GT (maroon) 5-speed Paid too much for but this car was pretty fast, it had lots of mods.
3. 1991 Mustang GT (viper blue) auto Was a piece of shit*
4. 1990 Mustang GT (Twilight Blue) 5-speed Did not have this one long, it was a clean pretty stock car.
5. 1989 Mustang GT (2-toned grey) 5-speed Was ragged out by previous owner and had lots of issues but it looked very clean.
6. 1990 Mustang GT auto (Bright Red) Was my favorite of all my foxes, super clean, had alot of aftermarket suspension stuff, exhaust, and 150 shot of Nitrous.
7. 1990 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible 5-speed (white) Did a complete interior over haul on this one, switched from gray to all black with leather, lots of bolt-ons, chrome Cobra intake, exhaust, chrome pony R wheels, it was a clean car when I was done with it.
8. 1995 Mustang GT (black) 5-speed, had off-road exhaust and CAI. Was a nice car very clean.
9. 1997 SVT Cobra (white with black leather) a few mods, gears, ect.
10. 2000 Mustang GT (Zinc yellow with black leather) auto
11. 2003 Mustang Convertible V-6 auto ( the only car I was in 3 wrecks in and it was a v-6.. go figure.. I have never wrecked any of my cars before)
12. 1989 Mustang GT (black and silver) 5-speed Bought cheap but never was on the road so I sold it to put cash down on my 05 that I have now.
13. My 05 Mustang GT auto :)

Reaction score
Now a few pics..

Here is the red 90 GT.
mystang003.jpg

The 2000 GT
100_1368.jpg

The 97 Cobra
mycobragreatpic2.jpg

The 90 LX 5.0
100_2921.jpg

The 89 GT that I had last..
newstang031.jpg

The 90 GT twilight blue
bluegray90.jpg

The 95 GT
my95gt.jpg

Believe it or not this was my 05 GT 3 months ago when I bought it.
05gt004.jpg

05gt001-1.jpg

I uh.. felt sorry for it and bought it so I can make it all better. lol..

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NO KIDDING!!! That looks awful! How could someone do that to a mustang?

07torchgt

^MY NAME; THINGS I SAY>
Reaction score
that was gawd awful... thank you for your service of cleaning up the fuck ups someone else caused...lol@ you felt sorry for it haha

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome... you'll love this site alot of good helpful people on here.. and a few leg humps... lol

And OMG thank you for saving that mustang... good lord

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is fitting, funny, or pathetic that a SV was the first leg humpper to show up :lol:

Welcome aboard. You're not to far from HPP Racing when you get ready to start throwing the go mods on to it. Then I expect to see you at Northstar Dragway!

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
holy fuck that car was ugly. I can't stop laughing

Reaction score
holy fuck that car was ugly. I can't stop laughing

lol.. I know it "was".

I could tell you the story... I was driving to the pet shop in Commerce Tx. and I missed my exit and drove up by Commerce Ford. I stopped in when I saw a 2010 Mustang up front and wanted to just look at it. A guy came out like they always do and said, are you looking for a new Mustang? I just said nah.. I just wanted to see it close up. He said we have some over here also (in the used section). So, we hopped on a golf cart and went driving around to look at them. I found a nice new edge GT vert. and a few 2010 v6's. Then he say's well.. we do have one more that just came in this week but its out back. I said ok, can I see it? He said sure and we drove to the back and when we rounded the corner, lol.. I busted out laughing. The guy was like, "What? is something wrong with it?" I was like yea... those huge ghetto wheels and all that chrome omg! Also, it was covered in dirt bad! I drove it though.. and still loved the little ugly duckling. lol.. I was like you know what I can fix this.. and I started filling out the paper work. It took over a week to get the deal done but it worked out. ;) It was fate... I was meant to have this car.

Last edited:
Reaction score
<sniff> Brought a tear to my eye. :) My first one was similar to that. I didn't mean to buy it, it just happened.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

lol.. "sniff" that's funny. What the crazy thing was I did cry when I finally got approved for it. :( I had it almost a week and they called saying I was too upside down in my trade (a 08 Jeep Patriot) which I knew I was.. and they wanted $2,500 cash down. I freaked out and sold my 87 GT project car in less than 8 hours and got the cash. lol.. ;)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back