Newbie from NC

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm new to the S197 forum but have came across it several times looking for a turbo for my stang. I am the original owner of an 05 "Screaming Yellow" of course GT with mostly cosmetic mods. I have a few bolt ons but am really looking for that power adder!
I am the VP of WOTMUSTANG.COM (Wide Open Throttle Mustang). A lot of our members visit this site. If you are in Eastern NC, we are a local club, check out our forum. I'm also a member of the Yellow Mustang Registry.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome girly!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Liz and Laura you got competition now haha

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Liz and Laura you got competition now haha
Competition? Shit, I am just waiting for us bitches to take over this joint....LOL

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hopefully you have better luck then Ted with your Yellow Mustang. Hmm, could we have SYT3?

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hells yeah!

:bigwelcome:

Ponygurl the first ones on me! :bigbeer:

If you don't like to drink hand it to me!:beerchug3:
Seriously, these guys know what they're talkin' about! Just learn to use the search button (everything has been done to my car by me, without a new thread...........good reads out there!), don't shit on members that don't deserve it, and most of all sit back and enjoy the ride!

Much love! :beerchug2:

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Hells yeah!

:bigwelcome:

Ponygurl the first ones on me! :bigbeer:

If you don't like to drink hand it to me!:beerchug3:
Seriously, these guys know what they're talkin' about! Just learn to use the search button (everything has been done to my car by me, without a new thread...........good reads out there!), don't shit on members that don't deserve it, and most of all sit back and enjoy the ride!

Much love! :beerchug2:

Mr. crayon gave you a damn good welcome, I'll just put my two cents in and welcome you as well! :thumb:

oh, and what do the numbers in your sig for? and are they actually there or is it just photoshopped for the sig pic? :beerchug2:

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
Mr. crayon gave you a damn good welcome, I'll just put my two cents in and welcome you as well! :thumb:

oh, and what do the numbers in your sig for? and are they actually there or is it just photoshopped for the sig pic? :beerchug2:

Yes! :thanks1: for the awesome welcome! I'm looking forward to learning more. Seems like a pretty great community here.

The numbers on my sig are for the yellow mustang registry (my registry #). The guy that created my sig photo shopped it in. Neat huh?? LOL

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank God, another woman on the board.

Welcome to the forum! This is THE place to find out about info for power adders.

PS Personally, I'm rather fond of my Saleen blower.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank God, another woman on the board.

Welcome to the forum! This is THE place to find out about info for power adders.

PS Personally, I'm rather fond of my Saleen blower.

Saleen S/C FTW!

ponygurl

forum member
Reaction score
S/C'd is a great way to go I know however everyone around here has S/C's. I wanna be different. I don't know anyone yet with a Saleen S/C though. The Saleen in my club has a Procharger that's pretty nasty! I'm looking to get a Turbonetics or possibly Hellion turbo. Still trying to get some solid info. on both. Has anyone heard of the Powerhouse turbo?

StangMahn

They call me...Big Dave
Reaction score
welcome!

I like the Saleen supercharger personally, it just looks so clean! Any it sounds pretty sweet

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back