NHL 2010 Playoff/Stanley Cup finals predictions.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
never gonna happen. They are a great team, but they lack the experience in situations liek this. they are a few years away from being one of the best teams in the NHL if they stay together IMO.

Washington or New Jersey Will come out of the east, IF the Devils can beat the first round Jinx.

West, i think the sharks are finally gonig to play like the team they have had on paper or years, but you can NEVER count Detroit out

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
on that note its going to be an amazing playoffs. i watched all 40+ Olympic games, plan on doing the same with these playoffs

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
I hope you're wrong but I agree, Hockey is the only sport that I can watch every single game that is on and not be bored. I can't say the same for baseball or football, if it's not the Bears or the Cubs I'm not watching it. With that being said, I have no idea why I relentlessly subject myself to the constant disappointment that is the Bears and Cubs, LMAO!!

-Mike

Mr. Bill

forum member
Reaction score
Washington_Capitals5.jpg

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Canucks do well, but they probably won't get too far.

It will be interesting to see if the Sharks avoid the choke for once.

rmays

forum member
Reaction score
I agree, lets hope the NHL can rid the Olympic high a bit longer with a great Stanely Cup run.
I don't think Chicago "knows" enough yet but are a scary team. A vet or 2 in the next few years they will do more.
San Jose looks great and Detroit is playing well.
The Caps look scary...
Who knows could be a year when a 7 seed sneaks in.
I can't wait thou...

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
pulling for sid the kid!

He is probably the only NHL player that has a fathead of himself! If he played the game like Ovie I would have no problems with him. I am just tired of all his crying to the refs.

I am not sure the Devils will go far. Ever since Ilya was acquired, they have not been the same.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
as long as crosby doesnt win ill be happy

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
He is probably the only NHL player that has a fathead of himself! If he played the game like Ovie I would have no problems with him. I am just tired of all his crying to the refs.

I am not sure the Devils will go far. Ever since Ilya was acquired, they have not been the same.

LMAO, your probably right, but the kid has some skills. I have always cheered for the Stars and good ol' Mike Madano.

benvaldi88

forum member
Reaction score

It was hilarious when the goalie wanted to kick his ass the other week!

As for my predictions, Blackhawks if my two goalies decide to play like they're in the NHL

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
I'm personally a Blues fan, but thinking the sharks or capitals might take it this year. The blackhawks got the talent , but I'm just an Anti-Chicago guy (GO CARDS!) besides the Bulls.

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
The Sharks are retarded. "Hey, last year we lost to an 8th seed lets do it again this year. Only this time, we should just score on ourselves!"

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
The Sharks are retarded. "Hey, last year we lost to an 8th seed lets do it again this year. Only this time, we should just score on ourselves!"

Part of it is that the style of hockey changes in the playoffs, and it favors the underdogs. The biggest difference is the refs let more go, which means the skilled players get mugged, like the pre-lockout clutch and grab days.

So far we have seen Washington and San Jose, very offensive teams, struggle.

Chris07GT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a huge Wings fan and will be pulling hard for them! If they don't make it, I'll root for anyone playing against Pittsburgh. I hate Crosby

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back