Nitrous Express Ntercooler Spray Bar w/Purge and Bottle

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I picked this up recently to help a friend and am listing it for sale. The kit is new and has been stored in its original box. It's a universal fit and a nice addition to those running air-to-air intercoolers. It comes with a 10lb bottle and a new in box (though the box is a bit faded) NX purge kit. You get everything you see in the pic below.

I'm currently asking $350 (plus shipping) for everything, but will accept reasonable offers, so drop me a line.

Thanks for looking!

Kris

NitrousForSale.jpg

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, one of the moderators just sent a heads up about needing a piece of paper with my screenname on it. I'll be sure to take a pic tomorrow for this thread since the parts are down at my shop.

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
This is actually a spray bar for intercoolers, though I wouldn't be surprised if the kit could be repurposed to work with a plate. No promises though, I'm not too well-versed in nitrous kits.

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Price lowered to $295 shipped (obo.) Any takers? It's a smokin deal and a great addition to any supercharged or turbo cars!

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Not interested in parting out at the moment since I have no use for the other parts. Dropping the price to $265 shipped.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back