NMRA 2010 Super Stang rules are out

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Green Neon, black hood, I know it well. He did kick everyone's ass. It wasn't because of a slow car, it was because he was a good racer. I think he'd kick everyone's ass in a 10 second car. Have you raced in UMTR at Quaker City?

Car not the difference at all eh... pull up to the line... lets swap cars... Ill bet I have a better light and run closer to HIS dial in than HE does mine!

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^ Chad just wants to fucken race lmao

I keep reading all his post's and that is what I have come to conclude

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just want to race damn it. I don't give a fuck what the rules are. Call me to the lanes, and get the hell out of the way. If it's a handicapped start, bracket race, so be it. I don't give a good god damn. Tell me the rules, and get the hell back.

.003 kept me out of the finals in my first event. I have something to make up for, to myself anyway. ALLLLL you biatchs better watch out for me.:beer:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Green Neon, black hood, I know it well. He did kick everyone's ass. It wasn't because of a slow car, it was because he was a good racer. I think he'd kick everyone's ass in a 10 second car. Have you raced in UMTR at Quaker City?
No just at Edgewater.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Keplinger....Team Performance is back next year so the truck and trailer are mine (yes, Stanford, they GAVE it to me again) so what do you think? 9.80's or 14.45??? :evil:

Glad to hear it! don't they need some new promotional material? (had to ask ;-)

14.45 IMHO. Less breakage possibilities, better consistency, more fun.

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
No just at Edgewater.

Ahh, ok. I've never been there. I watched UMTR at Magnolia a couple years ago and ran with them at Quaker the last two years. You should run at Quaker and experience the thrill of the hill. The uphill burnout is interesting. I've raced at Quaker, Magnolia, Thompson, Norwalk and 42.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Simple....it eliminates inconsistency when you slow them down. I did it with my '98 GT. Deliberately backed it down from 14.40 to 15.00 so I always got to leave first. The downside is learning to judge the closure rate on cars that had 40 mph over what you were running. If any of you think that is easy or the extra time made it easier then I challenge you to go try it. Hell....I dare you to try it. For that matter.....some of you will get your chance in Florida. Stanford's car is a 135 mph player, all the JDM cars are 137-140, Matters makes it sound like he's going to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY over 140, DynoJoe is 135-ish, and I should be high 137-140 mph too. Let's see what you guys think afterwards.

Fixed it for ya!

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Keplinger....Team Performance is back next year so the truck and trailer are mine (yes, Stanford, they GAVE it to me again) so what do you think? 9.80's or 14.45??? :evil:

Well that's good to hear. I hope to beat......... oops meet you sometime next season.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awwwwwww, looks like we are "all" getting along now.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Well that's good to hear. I hope to beat......... oops meet you sometime next season.

Aahhhh yes....HOPE. Such an endearing trait amongst you humans. Good luck with that, by the way.

Car not the difference at all eh... pull up to the line... lets swap cars... Ill bet I have a better light and run closer to HIS dial in than HE does mine!
Watching the realization that your overblown sense of self-worth has lied to you is going to be exquisitely entertaining to watch. :evil:

Last edited:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I agree, Chris is a very good bracket racer and to make his car a little quicker shouldnt be a problem. The problem is a good portion of the cars in the feild are 10 sec cars. Now take a .500 light and make it a 4 sec .500 light and it becomes a different race with the advantage to the slower car. besides that do you know how many people start laughing at his huge head starts or a 15 sec ET. I was in Bowling Green and each time he went down there were hecklers in the stands making fun of the car. We want people to be excited about the cars in the feild and want to see them race. This is how you grow a class.

I can relate to that. When I won the PSCA Vegas race in a rental car (16.14 dial) I was getting booed from the semis all the way to the finals...lol

It's called 'super stang' - hell - in my opinion, on a pro tree, you should have to dial an 11.99 or quicker and let the slower cars go into more of a 'trophy/ sportsman class. I think anything over 12 is too slow for a 'super' class personally.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back