NMRA ATCO N.J. Race Event - Who's Coming?

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Any parking room left? I won't be there till tomorrow. Hopefully I can get through tech and make the 2st qualify round.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
is the car making the 14.5 cutoff? I know it was hot out there today.
I'm sure it will be fine. If not I'll go hit Brenspeed up for an SCT tuner and we'll fix it. :evil:

forecast for tomorrow looks good SD

can you pull me a exemption?
I don't see why not. Damn JDM is letting all the frickin' Cobra Jets with slicks and open exhaust into the goddamn class. Find his ass and tell him you want a one race waiver.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So True Street is sponsored by JDM? I should talk to them in the morning?

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't Jim III ask you guys on the NMRA forum about letting these guys run and you all told him no. Nothing like not listening to the people that make up your class. I will see you guys tomorrow and try to meet some of you.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't Jim III ask you guys on the NMRA forum about letting these guys run and you all told him no. Nothing like not listening to the people that make up your class. I will see you guys tomorrow and try to meet some of you.

Guess it will be a whole different class next year, or even this year.

JDM sponsors SST

Last edited by a moderator:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Hell no. Super Stang. Thought you wanted to run in a real class.

Therein lies the answer. JimIII asked. Not Jim II. Seems like this whole one race waiver bullshit is his answer to getting whatever he wants. I can distinctly remember asking for this type of waiver last year in Bradenton when the engine came apart on me. I asked if I could go get a rental car for one race and was told, "No" by Jim himself.

So....nothing like pissing off the one person that beat you like a drum during the Ultra Stang days. Some people never learn.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell no. Super Stang. Thought you wanted to run in a real class.

LOL, thanks SD, I wouldn't stand a chance in SS, I've never run a pro-tree and frankly the car is not consistent enough IMO to run in that class and if I got lucky and did get anywhere I'm not gonna be down there Sunday to compete.

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Therein lies the answer. JimIII asked. Not Jim II. Seems like this whole one race waiver bullshit is his answer to getting whatever he wants. I can distinctly remember asking for this type of waiver last year in Bradenton when the engine came apart on me. I asked if I could go get a rental car for one race and was told, "No" by Jim himself.

So....nothing like pissing off the one person that beat you like a drum during the Ultra Stang days. Some people never learn.

Well since they want to be like that. You know what to do and that's win with "borrowed " cars!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I did notice there were no CJ's running with you guys. I saw them running with Mod Muscle and that's where they belong.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lots of video from today. it'll take some time to edit and post

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
injtordiced myself to S.D. he was lining up to race. i got hammered and ran around thep pits. thewn i hung out woth john and chris from BBR, two AWEOME dudes. im not even going to go itnro how much they hooked up me and my buddy there but it was insane

maybe i will toomoorw when im a little ore sober though

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back