NMRA Milan Race (roll call)

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
If I can scrape up the money to get there and back I'm in. Looks like I may have found a loaner car.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I can scrape up the money to get there and back I'm in. Looks like I may have found a loaner car.

If you do end up coming, Find me in the lanes! Would be nice to put a face to the name :beer:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Working on it. Damn race falls right before payday and I'm still working on the hospital bills from my kid's accident.

Sure would be nice if a certain someone would make a payment on the turbo setup he's buying.......

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Working on it. Damn race falls right before payday and I'm still working on the hospital bills from my kid's accident.

Sure would be nice if a certain someone would make a payment on the turbo setup he's buying.......

*cough* Chris... lol :popcorneat:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Chris ain't buyin' shit.

08GOGT has the deposit on them. He hasn't been on the board since the first though. Damn it. If someone would buy this rear end I'd be set.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I'm out. Seems I'm the only person on the payroll (out of five goddamn locations around the country) who can do a proper start up and commissioning on a compressor station. Nice of them to wait until TODAY to fuckin' tell me I was volunteered for the job.

Where's my raise damn it?

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Can't make it either, too bad, this is one of the easier NMRA races for me to get too, The Friday-Sat schedule at this race works great.

See ya in the live timing stands S.D.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm out. Seems I'm the only person on the payroll (out of five goddamn locations around the country) who can do a proper start up and commissioning on a compressor station. Nice of them to wait until TODAY to fuckin' tell me I was volunteered for the job.

Where's my raise damn it?

Well that sucks.

Hey Gerry, is your car going to be ready? Nice meeting you yesterday.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back