NMRA Race @ Milan dragway June 13th weekend

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just want to see if anyone on the forum is reaching this event :clap:

anyone have a black berry? shoot me your pin :p that way I know where the S197 crew is parking. :beerchug2:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mr Sd better be there lol, I would like to race against the best in ultra stang :beerchug2:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Not happening this time. Unless a sack full of hundred dollar bills falls into the driveway between now and next Wednesday I'm out until Joliet in July.

Don't worry kid......you'll get your shot at the title. :evil:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, at least I dont have to change the rotors while my toe is broken...haha

Sorry to hear you aren't gonna be able to go bro. That sucks.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me.......it hurts worse than a broken toe. I am not at all happy about missing this one. Going to put me in a hell of a bind by the time Joliet rolls around. Unless something comes through in the next week then I'll have to sit this one out too.

If someone would buy this damn shortblock we could go Milan and build the backup engine.

Last edited:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Trust me.......it hurts worse than a broken toe. I am not at all happy about missing this one. Going to put me in a hell of a bind by the time Joliet rolls around. Unless something comes through in the next week then I'll have to sit this one out too.

If someone would buy this damn shortblock we could go Milan and build the backup engine.

I wish you luck sir :clap:First Nmra race for me in a long time so im pretty pumped.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I wish you luck sir :clap:First Nmra race for me in a long time so im pretty pumped.

See, slick, here's how it works. You race Milan, SD's not there. You tear up the track, snag your self a win, get all pumped up, then at Joliett, you managed to fall on the other side of the ladder from SD. You're all excited, because you both manage to get to the finals and while you're sweating bullets, he calmly rolls into the beams. You red light and win the Master Baiter's trophy! I've seen this exact scenerio many times, love to watch the SD show...

All kidding aside, good luck at Milan. It's been killing me not to be at more events this year. But I did just snag a paying gig to cover the Tulsa Mid America Shelby Meet - for 2 magazines - WooHoo!

...and, Sid, I just might show up Sunday at Bristol. Still working the bugs out of that one. It is only 6 1/2 hours from DC to Bristol...

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
See, slick, here's how it works. You race Milan, SD's not there. You tear up the track, snag your self a win, get all pumped up, then at Joliett, you managed to fall on the other side of the ladder from SD. You're all excited, because you both manage to get to the finals and while you're sweating bullets, he calmly rolls into the beams. You red light and win the Master Baiter's trophy! I've seen this exact scenerio many times, love to watch the SD show...
:evillaugh:

All kidding aside, good luck at Milan. It's been killing me not to be at more events this year. But I did just snag a paying gig to cover the Tulsa Mid America Shelby Meet - for 2 magazines - WooHoo!

...and, Sid, I just might show up Sunday at Bristol. Still working the bugs out of that one. It is only 6 1/2 hours from DC to Bristol...
If I have anything to say about it you'll be there Friday. :beerchug2:

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
I'm 50/50 about making the event. I have my hotel booked and a ton of friends going but my car has been in the shop for 8 days now and they can't figure out whats wrong with it. If it doesn't get done before this weekend i'm going to have to cancel because I will be in Cincinnati all next week and won't have time to get everything ready. It sucks because I really wanted to go to this one.

I will be at Joliet though since it's only 20 miles away from me.

Back