NMRA Spring Break Shootout.

Hondasaki

Reaction score
I entered True Street saturday at the Spring Break Shootout and couldn't ask for a better weekend. Had a great time hanging out with everyone and was able to Win the 10.00 class in True Street with a 10.05 average.

Big thanks for everyone that hepled along the way and to Dustin @ CPR Turbo for the hardware and Chris and Sai @ Forced Motorsports for the software!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXSiUuiulM

Last edited by a moderator:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats man!

I didn't know you won the 10.0 man. Wish I would have known.

Got any good launch pics I can share?

Hondasaki

Reaction score
I only have one pic from the race and it's not a launch. Still waiting to collect some more.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Congrats! That's awesome! I wanted to run that class this year but didn't make it. Did they tech your car out for a cage, etc? I know it took forever to get all three passes done, you can see me in the back of my truck in your first pass video, Black F250 backed up against the fence on the right, just before & under the right lane timer / clock.

Hondasaki

Reaction score
Congrats! That's awesome! I wanted to run that class this year but didn't make it. Did they tech your car out for a cage, etc? I know it took forever to get all three passes done, you can see me in the back of my truck in your first pass video, Black F250 backed up against the fence on the right, just before & under the right lane timer / clock.

Thanks! No they did not tech my car, just asked for license, registration, and proof of insurance.

Congrats...well done !!

Thanks!

Hondasaki

Reaction score
Interesting, does your car have a roll cage?

My car has no roll cage, but tech didn't pop the hood or ask how fast it was. Think he assumed it was another stock coyote with exhaust. LOL

Congrats!
Read your build thread, and love this car

I was hoping to make down to MIR for this in May.

Thanks man! I spent a lot of time, $$, and attention to detail on it.

:thumb2: hell yeah son, nice job!!

Hell's Yeah!! Next year the 9.00 class!!!

Back