No-Weld O2 Sensor Mount

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
Just curious why you would use that, when it will cost you about $20 to have a bung welded in at any muffler shop. Given the space available, I'm also pretty sure you're going to have to drop the H pipe to drill it out anyway, so why not bring it in and have a bung welded?

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
I've used it with zero issues and up to 16lbs of boost!

I used it cuz I was tired of the crappy welders in NYC making crappy welds on my car.

It was used with my jba long tube headers and off-road h-pipe. I would do it again if I had too but I started welding for my self and getting better lol.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
My powerhouse turbo kit didn't have an extra bung added in the DP for the tuner to use, so when I first put the kit on the tuner welded a bung in. Currently I use it for my wideband.

jayh007

forum member
Reaction score
I've used it with zero issues and up to 16lbs of boost!

I used it cuz I was tired of the crappy welders in NYC making crappy welds on my car.

It was used with my jba long tube headers and off-road h-pipe. I would do it again if I had too but I started welding for my self and getting better lol.

Same here, i live across the river in Jersey and the last time i took a header to a muffler shop i took it back 3 times before they got it right.
I know its hard to screw up but where there's a will there a way and I like doing things myself.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
They murder the pipes and make really sh*tty look welds like someone blind was doing it with someone else instructing them in Chinese or something lol.

Yea its probably leak proof due to the fact all the slugs are built up about an inch....not pretty at all.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I will NEVER let a muffler shop touch my exhaust again. I took a piece of pipe to have a bung welded in and it looked absolutely awful. I had only been welding for a few months at the time and I did better when I re-did their job.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will NEVER let a muffler shop touch my exhaust again. I took a piece of pipe to have a bung welded in and it looked absolutely awful. I had only been welding for a few months at the time and I did better when I re-did their job.

Some muffler shops have barbarians as welders.

BlackMustang690

BlackMustang690
Reaction score
Yeah I took it also to get welded and the guy did it on the wrong spot even when I circled it with a sharpie where I wanted it, it was such a crapy weld too and the guy still wanted to charge me full amount 25, I dropped a 10 dollar bill told him he ruined it and walked out.

Mustang Mark

forum member
Reaction score
Well I guess if they were good welders they wouldn't be working in a muffler shop...

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I marked the position and orientation for a bung that would work, and took my midpipe off to have a stainless bug welded on by the best guy in town.

Money well spent. Permanent WB in that spot now.

I don't understand how people take their stuff to a "muffler shop." Ok for a daily driver. Maybe!

skwerl would just say let the dealership do it!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back