noise in the back seat!!!!HELP!

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that i checked up and down the foums and searched before asking and did not find shit on this problem....

Basically the noise is coming from inside the cab kind of like a creeking sound. The noise starts only when the car is moving as in rolling down the road, it will not do it if i just accelerate while parked, it will do it rolling very slowly down the street with the car of. I have tried to pin point the noise by sitting in the back seat while someone else drives but i cant exactly pin point it! All i know is that its coming from the passenger side rear seat area more like the plastic pieces around the quarter window or maybe even the panel were the speakers are?

any help or input would be great PLEASE help me!!!

Last edited:

chuck@evoperform

Boss surgeon
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Any recent upgrades? ie suspension? Could be the 3rd link bolt under the rear seat may be loose....

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i get something similar from the child seat anchors once in a while

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Noise? Back seat? hmm you tell me you dirty dog!! How many miles you got on the car?

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Are you sure its not the exhaust hitting the underside of the trunk? Mine did that, took me weeks to actually figure it out.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
The interior rear quarter panels have rubber pads mounted all over the backside of them to prevent them rubbing on things. If one or more of those have fallen off, or were never installed, it could cause this problem. Yank that panel and check.

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
I have not installed anything new on the car.
The car has 14k miles.
I'm positive its not the exhaust I already had that same problem after installing the magna packs but I got it figured out so its not the problem, I can hear the creek while driving inside the cab....

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking its gremlins

I said "Trunk Monkey"...no one found that funny either!

thumb_TrunkMonkey5_high.jpg

RH

Back