nOObie from San Diego, Ca

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Shane in San Diego, just picked up a 2011GT in Sterling Grey Metallic with Brembos, HIDs in a premium Coupe. Still getting use to the car but loving every minute of it. So far installed some subs, amp, Bassani Race axle back, tint and painted the wheels black. Starting to get a little personality of her own. Springs are on the way and then CAI and tuner.

Mustang past is to include a 96 Mystic Cobra, 02 Zinc Yellow supercharged GT, an 04 DSG Mach1 and my weekend toy is a 2004 Competition Orange Cobra with a few mods..Aluminator long block, KenneBell and associated mods. -Shane

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

2004Cobra.jpg

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
That is a sexy 5.0 ... and cobra . love the stereo !

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
That is a sexy 5.0 ... and cobra . love the stereo !

Thank you much! Still so much left to do..really think a strip kit will help set the rims off...need a flat black strip kit. Also want to change out the spoiler to a more aggressive one. The stocker that is bigger is what I want though. Springs are on as soon as I get them. The Cobra needs much..STILL. 600 rhwp with a stock suspension and drivetrain..need I say more. -Shane

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Thank you much! Still so much left to do..really think a strip kit will help set the rims off...need a flat black strip kit. Also want to change out the spoiler to a more aggressive one. The stocker that is bigger is what I want though. Springs are on as soon as I get them. The Cobra needs much..STILL. 600 rhwp with a stock suspension and drivetrain..need I say more. -Shane

I can get you this front spoiler. All of the black section is part of the spoiler. I'll have to get a price for you.

DSC07783.jpg

DSC07782.jpg

This one has LED lights
mustangtuning_2120_114115860.jpg

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
LoL..I was with that Gold Mustang all day! Good friend of mine actually and met him in the middle east a few years ago. We went from San Diego up north for some fun with about 6 other S197s. I apologise but I was talking about the rear spoiler on the decklid and the same one that the Gold GT also has. Decided I want his strip kit as well after I get that spoiler on. Would compliment my black rims perfectly. -Shane

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
Got the gas door in yesterday. Some people dont care for them but I've always liked them. Better than the flimsy stocker. The install wasn't hard at all but harder than the 99-04. Also if you dont want to damage anything on your car this isn't the mod for you. You have to drill the stock plastic insert and then break the plastic insert that hold it in through the drilled holes. Worth it in my opinion and think it will make the black rims flow a little smoother. Found the perfect flat black stripe kit also so hope to have it in the next few months.

btw..the first thing you noticed was the stock springs...on the way. :sigh1:

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome! Car is looking good, I'm liking the color combo u r going with. I'm located in Escondido. Sure ill see u around

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back