Not a big deal but if you love Waldo's S197...

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I agree, that Fox is one sweet ride! All of them are very nice cars, I just can't believe Waldo hasn't won a ROTM over there. It blows my mind!

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I agree, that Fox is one sweet ride! All of them are very nice cars, I just can't believe Waldo hasn't won a ROTM over there. It blows my mind!

His ride is awesome, but there is some people that won't care for all the pin striping under the hood, just like there is some people that don't care for my mural under the hood.. Also i've learned through the years on forums that a lot of the ROTM vehicles is by popularity votes, not the same as a totally judged event .. Some times it's not how nice the ride is, but how popular you are...

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
His ride is awesome, but there is some people that won't care for all the pin striping under the hood, just like there is some people that don't care for my mural under the hood.. Also i've learned through the years on forums that a lot of the ROTM vehicles is by popularity votes, not the same as a totally judged event .. Some times it's not how nice the ride is, but how popular you are...

Exactly that. Primarily the reason I brought this to attention. Chances are, if you're from the Carolinas on MF...you're winning ROTM...no big deal as most of them also have FANTASTIC Mustangs too. I agree the pinstriping isnt for everyone. That Fox deserves tons of votes too

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
No hate Jeff...there are a TON of nice cars in that group. All of the cars in that ROTM are deserving for sure, Kzontz has the most badass 2010 v6 I've ever seen, Waldo is legit!, That Fox is amazing and so on.

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
It's getting interesting over there! 4 cars very close to first place with 2 days left. Who's going to take it?

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
I'm not Waldo, I'm actually in fourth as of now with my old Mach 1. Have until 07-31-2013 at 11:41 PM to cast a vote! He's currently down by 1...come on guys, let's get it done

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

James, could not agree more with you on this!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back