OCMD Ocean City Show 5-21

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I'm guessing between last night and today when I was trying to take videos of the 2step and wot shifting. It goes right to 5 and stays, really weird. Def a leak though or my boost gauge is busted. It really didn't feel like I lost 80hp :headscratch:

I'll check it out tonight and see if I can find something. Hopefully its just a loose clamp and nobody sees a thread about me not finding a leak!

FIXED!!!!!
Stupid boost gauge grommet coming off. That's why I didn't feel any loss of hp!!!!

Last edited:

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Posted in chit chat, guess I should have done it here. Heading to oc around noonish maybe a little earlier on Friday and would like to hook up with some other cars to cruise with, let me know. Our departure time is very flexible. Currently its myself and 2 friends in the convoy

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Sounds good. I think Croft is leaving from near Mt Aires around 10. I'd say we should meet at one of the exits on Kent Island right off of 50 unless you all want to meet at the outlets parking lot. I'm down for whatever time.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I can be the go between cuz I have Croft's and Blackg37's digits. Send me a PM with your info and once we get a time together I can call near that time to see how close to being on time everyone will be.

I'd say noon would be a good time. Does that work for everyone?

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
There is a park and ride the first exit after the bay bridge. Would be a good place to meet. My number is 551-655-0133. Name is Sean

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll talk to John and get back to you guys.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if it's looking shitty, we won't be heading down.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
weather is looking shotty lets hope the forecast changes
just showers 30% chance. we get the same forecast here, most of the time it does not rain. was suppose to rain all day sat here. alittle in the morn, then nice the rest of the day. dont let the forecast stop you.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
yea man we are there come hell or high water..cars food and drinks hell yes

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I was goign to be staying at my gf's beach house, but I'm basically at the point of moving out so thats not going to go down. My friend lives in Salisbury so I may just drive back up to his place at night.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back