OCMD Ocean City Show 5-21

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
He'll yes we have four of us going Friday morning! Good times

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
sounds good, three coming with me, just filled the car up with 93 oct yesterday ($51) ouch, well worth it. Look forward to meeting up for the ride. good times

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very doubtful we will be making it now. I just found out that I might have to stick around locally due to being on call for work over the weekend.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
lets roll! i started drinking fri nite! on vacation all week for this event. gotta rest and drink till thur, then go to hot rod heaven!

He'll yes only working Tuesday and off the rest of the week. Party time

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Just talked to Kevin and he is going to be at my house @ 7:30 and were rolling to your shop to get you and Walt. Get your banking done early.

Vbshelbygt

Doug's Speed Shop
Reaction score
Just talked to Kevin and he is going to be at my house @ 7:30 and were rolling to your shop to get you and Walt. Get your banking done early.

He'll yes good times on the way. I will get the beer on ice so it's cold as hell!!!!!!:beerdrink::beer: has anyone hear if Tim is still going?

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
sounds like a plan. the three of us will be at the bridge around noon. We going to meet at park and ride, or pm me your number and i can call you when we reach the tolls

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
sounds like a plan. the three of us will be at the bridge around noon. We going to meet at park and ride, or pm me your number and i can call you when we reach the tolls

Yeap park and ride right off 50. Number is 551 655 0133. Look forward to meeting everyone!!!!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
$51 for 93. You quit your crying, I put 60 in my tank the other day cuz the stupid credit card thing on the pump wouldn't work and I wasn't all the way full. Stupid gas millage. If you guys don't antaginize me too much on the way down to OC I may get close to 24-25 mpg. Get into Boost 2 or 3 time and I'm sitting at 22 or lower over a whole tank :-(

I'll bring the go pro so we can get some videos on the way down too. Maybe we can get some drive bys.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Just checked the weather....only 30% chance rain friday and 76 degrees, 0% chance rain sat/sun and 78 :)

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Hell yea, I love riding windows down with a clean vehicle. What time should I get to your place that morning. It will take me an hour to get there. I was thinking about 930?

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
930-10 works.

What Street is everyone staying on? Im at the Sea Bay on 61st and Coastal where RT90 comes into mid OC.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I might be staying on your pull out couch Friday night. :) Otherwise there will be no tasty beverages for me so I can drive back to Salisbury.

So whats the count meeting at the bridge
1. Me - Jason
2. BlackG37Coupe - Sean
3. Char259 - Charly (are you solo? couldn't remember)

Any others?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back