**Official 2013 Mustang Week Thread**

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I got back late last night. Drove through rain the whole trip again. It was nice meeting some of you. MW as a whole was alright. Too long of a trip to go back though lol.

Last edited:

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I saw stage 1 heading north on 501 this morning when I was going to work

Sent from your moms phone

Yep that was me Surfstang, I had a blast I enjoyed every minute of it . It was cool to meet alot of you guys and see your cars in person.

My08Stang

One Bad Poster
Reaction score
Left today at 4 AM and made it home in 12 hours... Had a great time... Justin from JPC, is a NUT..that is all...LOL

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
I got back late last night. Drove through rain the whole trip again. It was nice meeting some of you. MW as a whole was alright. Too long of a trip to go back though lol.

Nice meeting and hanging out with you and your wife bud! Glad ya made it home alright.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Stage1 You had one of the cars I liked down there. The color change really made the car stand out to people that know you could not get a grabber blue in that year If I remember correctly you had actually painted the underside of the hood as well nice touch.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Stage1 You had one of the cars I liked down there. The color change really made the car stand out to people that know you could not get a grabber blue in that year If I remember correctly you had actually painted the underside of the hood as well nice touch.

Thanks man that means alot. Yea alot of people were blown away when I told them I painted the car in my mom's garage. I saw your car ( well I heard it first) lol... Your car looked and sounded awesome..

cmrad

forum member
Reaction score
Seeing all these posts really makes me want to take the 4,415 mile round trip next year!!

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Nice meeting and hanging out with you and your wife bud! Glad ya made it home alright.

You too man! Almost didn't make it, the M&H skinnys starting splitting in the side walls 100 miles into the trip. Luckily they held for the next 600 miles.

Last edited:

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
The thing about painting is even in a booth your going to get some trash in the paint. It really boils down to the point if you lay the base on good and even and then the clear can be sanded totally flat for buffing. Even if theres a piece of dirt as long as its cut flat you really wont see it unless you know its there. Ive seen some pretty crappy factory paint jobs. Lots of peel and Ive seen runs on em as well. You definitely did a nice job. From what I saw it was well above oem spec.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
The thing about painting is even in a booth your going to get some trash in the paint. It really boils down to the point if you lay the base on good and even and then the clear can be sanded totally flat for buffing. Even if theres a piece of dirt as long as its cut flat you really wont see it unless you know its there. Ive seen some pretty crappy factory paint jobs. Lots of peel and Ive seen runs on em as well. You definitely did a nice job. From what I saw it was well above oem spec.

I havent even wet sanded or buffed the car yet I really need to but I hate buffing. Thanks again for the compliments..

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I can't believe that car hasn't been wet sanded and polished. It looked great

Thanks Shark, I just haven't gotten around to it. I was going to introduce myself to you but you were on the phone. When I turned back around you were gone .

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Found this one of Jason tearing it up
dsc_0067.jpg

Also RJ's ride
DSC_0021_zps87c31e4d.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back