Official Forza Motorsport 4: S197 Forum Clan

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm getting on for a few minutes now.

I'll get the garages and invite lists updated this weekend. Most likely tomorrow morning.

By the way, I can now see the cars in the garage.

As of now there are 6 cars. Let's keep our shared car limit at 2 cars each for right now.

I'd like to see if the garage thunbnails stay functional if we limit the cars we share.

Huge thanks to Sky Render for all the tuning of the cars!

Last edited:

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet Ty !

An bad ass time !

I can't seem to buy a SS ...... ?

I'm lvl 50 also .....

The SS is part of one of the packs that came with the collectors edition, it was a possible gift car at lv47 for me.

Did you pre-order the game? Lucky for you the 11' STI was a special pre-order car. If anybody else wants one I can send a fully built one your way for the cost of the car!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
The SS is part of one of the packs that came with the collectors edition, it was a possible gift car at lv47 for me.

Did you pre-order the game? Lucky for you the 11' STI was a special pre-order car. If anybody else wants one I can send a fully built one your way for the cost of the car!

Sweet man Ty .
Does it let u buy it in the shop ? The ss Bugatti ? If so how much ?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Added to the club garage: 2008 Dodge Viper ACR, suspension and handling tuned by me. IMHO, this is the best-handling S-class car I have driven. I lapped the 'Ring in 8:20:XX with this thing... The tuning file is available in my storefront.

GetPhoto.ashx

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
How do I get in. Xtkbx

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Added to the club garage: 2008 Dodge Viper ACR, suspension and handling tuned by me. IMHO, this is the best-handling S-class car I have driven. I lapped the 'Ring in 8:20:XX with this thing... The tuning file is available in my storefront.

GetPhoto.ashx

Damn you beat my 8:24:xx in my ZR1 !

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
God damn this clan thing sure takes a long time! Just spend two hours racing each club car in order to save a replay, taking a picture within the replay, uploading the picture to the store front, updated the garages with new pictures and stats.

Also updated the OP with clan invites and new members.

Welcome aboard KenB aka xTKBx!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Looks great ^

I'll be uploading 1 or 2 later on this weekend when they are done .

romac

Reaction score
I just ordered this, should be in Mon-Wed some time. Can't freaking wait! I played the hell out of Forza 2 and 3. How is the new 'club' thing and how does it work?

Anyone interested in maybe doing a spec weekly race series? Keep it spec so it's fair, allow whatever assists (I'm definitely very average at the game so I need some lol), friendly, clean racing etc. Anyone?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just ordered this, should be in Mon-Wed some time. Can't freaking wait! I played the hell out of Forza 2 and 3. How is the new 'club' thing and how does it work?

Anyone interested in maybe doing a spec weekly race series? Keep it spec so it's fair, allow whatever assists (I'm definitely very average at the game so I need some lol), friendly, clean racing etc. Anyone?

Yeah, let's do a Toyota Prius spec series!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back