Official S197 BIKE Thread.... Pics!!!! Post em up!!

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you enjoy riding as much as driving post up your pics of your two wheel projects. EVERYTHING IS WELCOME! Here are mine...

I just picked this up yesterday for a steal. 9k miles 2005 CBR600RR TELEFONICA MOVISTAR Edition. Anyone ever heard of these? I found very limited information about them and mostly in Australia. But anyways heres my newest toy. LOL I love this little bike...very FUN

IMG_00531.jpg

IMG_00521.jpg

IMG_00501.jpg

image_zps788d63ce.jpg

As you can see I dont just love mustangs... I have a love for Bikes too. Feel free to post up yours as well

Last edited:

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Please change thread title to motorcycle. When I see bikes, I want to post pictures of my mountain bikes. :)

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
2010 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp - stock X7/X9

FSRSide.jpg

2008 Vassago Bandersnatch 29er - Chris King headset - Thompson post/stem - Hope Pro II hubs - Truvativ Stylo crank - X9

Vassago.jpg

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
Nice bikes! More info on the shadow! What exhaust is on it? I'm looking to change mine up, the stock gigantic can on the side irritates the shit out of me.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice bikes! More info on the shadow! What exhaust is on it? I'm looking to change mine up, the stock gigantic can on the side irritates the shit out of me.

eBay cheapo's. Like 250.00 IIRC. Cut the baffles out and now it sounds just right. Not to loud, not to quiet. Just right.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Can I play? Kawasaki KX450F. I have rode & raced since I was 5 years old and this is by far my favorite bike. Super light and has tons of useable power from just off idle all the way to the rev limiter.
Stock:
WebBike.jpg

A few mods
WebMonster5.jpg

Now
WebProject2.jpg

Couple action shots
BigCedarBerm3.jpg

ripvillewhip2.jpg

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I should fuckin pink you fur that! LOL Damn at the fat rolls. Daniel I love me some dirt too. I'm not a motocross pro but enjoy the table tops and doubles. Hit a triple once and hesitated, well it didn't end well. Cased it and was thrown hard.

Now that 929 is fucking sweet!

Last edited:

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I won't say it's all good but... Lol I can't get that out my head!

On another note all you guys with actual man power bikes make me realize I'm fat and outta shape, maybe I should pick one up and hit some trails...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back