oil pressure at idle?

moooosestang

Reaction score
For those with oil pressure gauges what psi do you see at idle when hot? I'm getting 36psi even after driving it to get the oil hot.

Miker

Reaction score
For those with oil pressure gauges what psi do you see at idle when hot? I'm getting 36psi even after driving it to get the oil hot.

You've got a lot going on there! I always wondered, when there is a gauge installed in the vent does the vent still work? I really like the warm air in the winter and the cold air in our Redding summers. And if you think your old and stiff now, just wait.

moooosestang

Reaction score
You've got a lot going on there! I always wondered, when there is a gauge installed in the vent does the vent still work? I really like the warm air in the winter and the cold air in our Redding summers. And if you think your old and stiff now, just wait.
Yes, the vent still works, you just can't aim it. I looked far and wide for a 3d print file for this and couldn't find one so bought a print from pazpodz. very nifty design that clips into the same spot the vent doors clipped into. I have no AC, but I still have heat. I don't really drive the car below 50F so i should really yank that out too, but it's a pita.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Your Oil pressure is normal. Mine runs around 25-30 warm at idle. No worries.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
What is the oil pressure with your foot into it, high rpms, wot etc ??

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back