On-Car Adjustable Steel Panhards on Sale!

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Single-Adjustable Steel Panhards are on sale now!

The forum member price is $95 shipped via UPS Ground. Orders come with a free shirt, although we are out of XL black shirts. Orders come with a free black, white, or silver window decal if you want it as well.

Proudly Made In The USA!

This Stallion series single-adjustable mild steel panhard bar is tig welded, cadmium-plated, gold in color, comes with poly bushings, and is equipped with grease zerks (We offer 14oz tubes of SuperLube for just $12). If you've lowered your car, your rear wheels are no longer centered on your car. Our single adjustable panhard bar will fix that problem for you and can even be adjusted while on the car! They are a direct fit and can use the OEM mounting hardware.

The cadmium-plated panhards look awesome! "Cad plating" offers a long list of technical advantages such as excellent corrosion resistance even at relatively low thickness and in salt atmospheres, softness and malleability, freedom from sticky and/or bulky corrosion products, galvanic compatibility with aluminum, freedom from stick-slip thus allowing reliable torquing of plated threads, has good lubricity, and works well either as a final finish or as a paint base.

We do have the black powder-coated option for $105 shipped. I personally like these gold bars and we've had tons of compliments on the look!

Please check out our full Stallion line at the web address in my signature.
We also offer a matching panhard relocation bracket for $50, or $35 when ordered with this matching panhard!

Free shirt choices...

KryptonKnight

forum member
Reaction score
Iam interested but I have a question. I have been looking at a number of PHB and am wondering why the adjustable section is not closer to the end making it easier to get to on the car? One more ?, why would I need a relocation bracket? Thanks man.

Last edited:

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
The adjustability is a one time thing, once installed and locked, should be no reason to have to adjust again, unless you plan to install different springs, everytime, and the relocation bracket is for moving the bar away from the rear end cover, to make room for either of these:
fms-m-4033-ka.jpg

397-M-4033-G3.jpg

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Iam interested but I have a question. I have been looking at a number of PHB and am wondering why the adjustable section is not closer to the end making it easier to get to on the car? One more ?, why would I need a relocation bracket? Thanks man.

DeepImpactPony pretty much nailed it but I will add that it is a lot easier to tighten the jam nuts on this style, as opposed to getting a wrench on the nut on a rod end.

We do carry double-adjustable panhards as well, with rod/heim or poly ends.

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score
DeepImpactPony pretty much nailed it but I will add that it is a lot easier to tighten the jam nuts on this style, as opposed to getting a wrench on the nut on a rod end.

I can vouch for this. I have a J&M aluminum double-adjustable PHB, and the jam nuts are on the ends. With the bar mounted in the car, it is IMPOSSIBLE to tighten or loosen the jam nut because thy're positioed in such a way as to be INSIDE the chassis bracket. I freakin' hate it, and one of these days (after I've done my gears and driveshaft), I'm gonna replace it.

DeepImpactPony

forum member
Reaction score
Bump, for a quality part, and great people to deal with. I have their PHB, PH Brace, and PH relocation bracket, quality parts indeed.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lots of orders going out today. Thanks, guys!

Reaction score
The adjustability is a one time thing, once installed and locked, should be no reason to have to adjust again, unless you plan to install different springs, everytime, and the relocation bracket is for moving the bar away from the rear end cover, to make room for either of these:
fms-m-4033-ka.jpg

Really? A 2013+ track pack finned diff cover won't fit without a relocation bracket?

fwd2rwd

forum member
Reaction score
you have a deal for this with the brace? And do you have a UCA for a 13' yet?

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you have a deal for this with the brace? And do you have a UCA for a 13' yet?

We can include a brace for an extra $100 shipped. All we have is black powder coated braces right now though. We should have a few cad-plated braces in a couple weeks. And unfortunately, we haven't been able to spend any time working on the UCA for the newer Stangs.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
What difference does single or double adjustable make? I thought the length is the only thing to adjust. Either way, PM me, I would like to order a black one.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What difference does single or double adjustable make? I thought the length is the only thing to adjust. Either way, PM me, I would like to order a black one.

Keep in mind some single-adjustable bars only adjust at one end and can't be adjusted on the car. Our single-adjustable PH adjustment is not clear at the end and can be adjusted on-car. These are the easiest to install and most customers prefer them. They only come with poly ends. If you want a rod/heim end, you'll need to get our double adjustable. That bar can be configured with any poly/rod end you prefer. PM me with your preference when you get a chance. Thanks!

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Well honestly, I'm not sure what I want. The car is a street car but slowly turning all track with some street time.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well honestly, I'm not sure what I want. The car is a street car but slowly turning all track with some street time.

So go double-adjustable. Not as easy to install but you can change your poly/rod end configuration any time. You'd probably want to start out with a poly end on the chassis side and a rod end on the axle side.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
The install does not matter, I'm not dealing with it haha. How much is the double adjustable in poly/rod and can you guys actually do red powder instead of black?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back