On my way to battle 2013 gt500!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
k2jlah.png

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
They say the average depth of a woman is 5"...I've yet to hit bottom in one.
I venture to say I'm 1/2 an Internet big.

I'm gonna leave the big tool chat to you guys.
It's looking like y'all will be in a big circle jerk before long, caressing each others Internets...and stuff.

Enjoy!
:fu:

Damn! You need to go let off some steam or just sit back and not give a fuck like most people. You take this shit way to serious. :ftard:

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
I do?
LMFAO!
You dingleberries amuse me!
I haven't laughed this much since I farted at a Ron White show.
:asskiss3:

Damn! You need to go let off some steam or just sit back and not give a fuck like most people. You take this shit way to serious. :ftard:

Last edited:

madrussian

T-101
Reaction score
This was the beginning of our exchange.
My "bowel movement" comment meant that I can't believe I just read through all the previous BS in this thread.
You replied asking to pack my fudge.

Now WTF kinda BS is that?

When you go off on a tangent and allow User ID names on an internet forum to get you riled up and start raising hell with everyone...it's time to take a break from the computer...thus my immature comment.

Let me give you some strong, sound advice..the same advice I gave my 25 yr. old son a couple months ago.

"When you show a weakness...whether it's your momma, your wife, your g/f, your kids, your dog, even a GD Tootsie Roll......people will hammer it until you break."

That's reality...on forums...and in the real world.
You need to learn to take this BS with a grain of salt and let it roll off your shoulder.

You asked where I live in Post #106
I'm not sure if that's some kind of idle threat, or what.
I'm in Knoxville, TN.
If you're insinuating you'll come whip my ass, I welcome it.
Shoot me a PM when you're heading down and I'll give you my address.

Would love to stop by and talk to you in person. Not going to TN just for that and not threating you, but i found out that many people on forums appear way different in real life. In comparison, I am what I am, if I come across as a doush here than I guess I'm about the same in real life. Did not want to disrespect you personally, but some people on here are just too much.

Enough said.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

todr4

forum member
Reaction score
I ran into one last week. It was horrible.... car parts all over the place. Good luck with your hunt.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back