Once again AED Does Great Top Notch Work

me32

forum member
Reaction score
So As Most of you know my Beast has been at AED for a couple months now. i was having a slight issue with my upgraded Fuel System at low RPMs on the Returnless Fuel System with kenny bell Boost A Pump with Dual Walbro pumps. What we ended finding out after lots of Data logging an Retunning, even Change Fuel pumps again to the new Steath 340s. Was that the Fuel pumps were spiking and driving at low RPMs an the O2 sensors could not correct fast enough at low RPMs, which caused lag/light bucking/sputter with a slight missfire. So what Shaun At AED thought was going to a Return style Fuel system but keeping the KB BAP an stock FPDM active to Fix the problem. So I ended up going with a AED Custom Return Style Fuel system That Drew installed, very Beautiful Setup Very very Clean. in the Process We found that the Inertia Switch which cuts off fuel was broke some how. Drew at AED took care of the Ford Warrenty work for me on the new Inertia Switch. so it cost me nothing since the car is still under the 3yr/36k. Also while the car was there i had Drew install a BMR K Member with BMR A arms. After all was done Shaun Spent All the time needed to get the Tune 100% on both Pump 91octane and E85.The car runs great now. nice an smooth. the BMR setup didnt add much NVH, very little Notice in NVH.
ONCE AGAIN HUGE THANKS TO THE TEAM AT AED, SHAUN, DREW, and DREWS BROTHER. best part was when i picked up the car it was all detailed an very clean just the way i like the car to be all the time. :). Also during the whole process AED kept me updated the whole with either phone calls, Txts, an Pictures, you cant beat that Service.

stock broken Inertia Switch which cuts off fuel
imagejpeg_2_30.jpg

The new parts for the AED custom Return style Fuel System
DSC_0674-1.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

imagejpeg_2_33.jpg

imagejpeg_2_34.jpg

imagejpeg_2_37.jpg

imagejpeg_2_38.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

DSC_0677.jpg

Stock Kmember Full weight of my GT500 with half tank of gas no one in car
imagejpeg_2_26.jpg

imagejpeg_2_27.jpg

BMR Kmember with A arms Full weight of my GT500 with half tank of gas no one in car
imagejpeg_2_28.jpg

imagejpeg_2_29.jpg

My car matches AED colors
imagejpeg_2_32.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back