opinions on meguiars vs surf city garage products

knight rider

forum member
Reaction score
Im looking at getting some new detailing product and saw surf city garage's speed demon wax detailer and was hoping someone could chime in with personal experiences with it and how they feel it stacks up against meg's ultimate quick wax (which is my current detailer of choice)

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Are you standing in the car care section at Walmart typing this from your phone?:lol2:

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Im looking at getting some new detailing product and saw surf city garage's trash wax detailer and was hoping someone could chime in with personal experiences with it and how they feel it stacks up against meg's garbage wax (which is my current detailer of choice)

Ditch the megs. 99% of the detailing stuff you find in Walmart, Autozone, etc is an inferior product marketed towards people who think shit like NuFinish actually work and they only need to wax their car once a year to remove scratches. Chemical Guys has sort of become the go to product on this forum. Look at autogeek.net or Autoality.com

knight rider

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and no I wasnt, was just trying to find a slightly better product without breaking the bank. And on second look some of their line is not as bad as I thought price wise so ill be placing an order with them soon

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Look for Zymol HD cleanse and then Zymol Carbon Wax

RR2_zps65a3369b.jpg

RR3_zpsda4c54e9.jpg

2 inexpensive products WELL worth buying.

Last edited:

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
Another option wax wise would be chemical guys petes 53 its "made" for darker color cars but its a good price and looks good. Another option is Sonax Polymer Net shield. Its more of a sealant but looks good and has amazing.

another site or 2
Detailersdomain.com awesome service and he is a vendor on moddedmustangs.com

Detailersclub.com is the sister company of Autoality but with the membership you will receive killer discounts. If you or anyone wants more info on DC you can PM me. With the agreement with the membership nothing can be advertised.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back