Order a 2015 yet? If so, post up details!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Damn. I wish you were bringing it back to the states. Allie wants a Boss (or 07/09 GT500)

Sent from my SCT X4 using Tunatwat

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Once they hit lots I will make my decision weather to order or not.

Competition Orange GT with recaros is what I'm thinking.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You could always buy it and pay for it to ship out your way:) For whats on the car and what I'm asking the shipping cost is negligible!

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Well looks like I'm going to wait a while to order. Last night my wife wanted to talk and practically begged me not to sell my Harley to get the new Mustang. It was actually pretty cute. She's like "I'm gonna have to sell my helmet and my new leather Harley jacket" and blah blah blah lol. Plus she knows how I would regret it and I agree that I probably would. There are always those perfect days for two wheels that I would miss badly and so would she. She really enjoys it. We both came to an agreement to keep it. Especially since it's so close to being paid off. Basically I'm going to buckle down and pay the thing off by December and keep it. It would just be pretty foolish to let it go at a loss with all the extras I put on it.

Its all good. But I'll be damn jealous of you guys over the next few months posting the pics of your new rides! Hopefully after the first of the year the hype will be over and I can get a good deal in January or February. What do you think Cam? Is that the best time to buy? I know it is for motorcycles.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
You could always buy it and pay for it to ship out your way:) For whats on the car and what I'm asking the shipping cost is negligible!

True, but why did you have to take the stripes off????? :omfg:

lol

Well looks like I'm going to wait a while to order. Last night my wife wanted to talk and practically begged me not to sell my Harley to get the new Mustang. It was actually pretty cute. She's like "I'm gonna have to sell my helmet and my new leather Harley jacket" and blah blah blah lol. Plus she knows how I would regret it and I agree that I probably would. There are always those perfect days for two wheels that I would miss badly and so would she. She really enjoys it. We both came to an agreement to keep it. Especially since it's so close to being paid off. Basically I'm going to buckle down and pay the thing off by December and keep it. It would just be pretty foolish to let it go at a loss with all the extras I put on it.

Its all good. But I'll be damn jealous of you guys over the next few months posting the pics of your new rides! Hopefully after the first of the year the hype will be over and I can get a good deal in January or February. What do you think Cam? Is that the best time to buy? I know it is for motorcycles.

You should be in the clear during the January/February. I'm not sure there will be any incentives out yet, but do you have an X-plan pin? Should make it easier anyways when it comes to getting one for a price you're willing to pay. AND by then we will know all these mysterious specs.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
You should be in the clear during the January/February. I'm not sure there will be any incentives out yet, but do you have an X-plan pin? Should make it easier anyways when it comes to getting one for a price you're willing to pay. AND by then we will know all these mysterious specs.

Our ambulance manufacturer that I have been dealing with for over 20 years is a Ford QVM modifier. They gave me contact info with Christina Croteau who is a regional QVM service rep for Ford. I met her once at the plant last year and she seems like the type that might be willing to help me out with getting a plan pin. I'm going to call her today and see if that's possible.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not selling to aafes, theres a bunch of local dealers that have offered me around 37-38 for it pretty consistently. I had a guy at Hockenheim offer me 45k EURO but I wasn't going to sell it then.

Cam, took them off because a huge strip on the driver side just came off, I don't know but after then a piece came off the passenger side so I just removed them. Still looks good, just picked it up from the body shop, did a great job.

Attachments

• Boss1.jpeg
    Boss1.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 84
  • Boss 2.jpeg
    Boss 2.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 112

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Not selling to aafes, theres a bunch of local dealers that have offered me around 37-38 for it pretty consistently. I had a guy at Hockenheim offer me 45k EURO but I wasn't going to sell it then.

Cam, took them off because a huge strip on the driver side just came off, I don't know but after then a piece came off the passenger side so I just removed them. Still looks good, just picked it up from the body shop, did a great job.

And yes I agree with Cam why'd you get rid of the stripes ? Sleeper look ?

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score

OMG, 45K EURO!?!?! How did you not just let her go then!? Lol

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I would of taken the 45k euro in a heartbeat. That is a lot of money right there. And the dealer will get it back to. Some Germans and swedes will pay a pretty penny for american muscle. They pay for american muscle over there what we pay for M3s and M5s over here.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've been contemplating going over to Sweden for a little trip to a dealer.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Our triple yellow coupe just got pulled for allocation. That's gonna be a badass looking car.

Sent from my SCT X4 using Tunatwat

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Kind of surprised how many of you guys are going guard/magnetic..they are good looking colors but I expected a lot of comp orange. Glad to see a Kona Blue 50th ordered! I am no fan of them right now but the color option and rarity alone made me want one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back