Order Issue for Black Friday sales

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to order some tail lights (Raxiom Gen 5) for my 07GT in the Black Friday sale but having issues. I live in the UAE and have a UAE credit card but want the items shipped to a forwarding address in Florida (I get a much cheaper shipping rate).

I'm guessing it's credit card fraud protection but the shipping and billing addresses aren't compatible. If I use my UAE credit card, I can only have it shipped to the UAE (you guys charge $200 for shipping the lights to the UAE). If I try and pay via paypal and have them shipped to Florida I get an error message on the site as the shipping and billing addresses don't match up!

Sent an email to your customer care team yesterday but guessing as it's Sunday now and the Black Friday deals ends today i'm going to be SOOL but a potential solution for future purchases would be appreciated. I'm sure there are other folks in my situation that could benefit from this as well.

Thanks,

Andy

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to order some tail lights (Raxiom Gen 5) for my 07GT in the Black Friday sale but having issues. I live in the UAE and have a UAE credit card but want the items shipped to a forwarding address in Florida (I get a much cheaper shipping rate).

I'm guessing it's credit card fraud protection but the shipping and billing addresses aren't compatible. If I use my UAE credit card, I can only have it shipped to the UAE (you guys charge $200 for shipping the lights to the UAE). If I try and pay via paypal and have them shipped to Florida I get an error message on the site as the shipping and billing addresses don't match up!

Sent an email to your customer care team yesterday but guessing as it's Sunday now and the Black Friday deals ends today i'm going to be SOOL but a potential solution for future purchases would be appreciated. I'm sure there are other folks in my situation that could benefit from this as well.

Thanks,

Andy

Hey Andy,

Sorry about the delay and to hear the trouble you're having getting this placed! We would unfortunately need for you to have this order placed either with a US or Canadian based card or have a friend or family member in the sates have the order placed for you, or go directly through Bongo-Sorry about this again but let us know if you're to have any questions and we're here to help.

Alex

Ingwe

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me Alex,

I'll figure something out. Just got to wait for the next sale now.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me Alex,

I'll figure something out. Just got to wait for the next sale now.

Anytime-Just keep me in the loop! If you're going to have a friend or a family member have the order placed in the US just let me know and I'm happy to get a quote set up for you!

Alex

Ingwe

Reaction score
Appreciate that. Cheers Alex.

Someone in another thread suggested I buy gift vouchers with credit card then place an order using the vouchers. Do you foresee any issues doing it that way? Would i be able to ship to the address in the US?

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate that. Cheers Alex.

Someone in another thread suggested I buy gift vouchers with credit card then place an order using the vouchers. Do you foresee any issues doing it that way? Would i be able to ship to the address in the US?

Hey-Anytime-As long as you're able to have the order processed for the Gift Certificate with a US/Canadian issued card I don't believe that would pose a problem! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ingwe

Reaction score
Damn. I was hoping to buy the certificate with my UAE card. Surely the certificate is independent of the credit card used to purchase it?

Hypothetical scenario..If I bought a gift certificate for a friend in the US with my UAE credit card, would he be able to use the certificate to order something for himself in the US?

If the answer to that is yes then I should be able to buy a gift card with my UAE credit card and order with the gift certificate on your website and have the products shipped to Florida no?

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Hypothetical scenario..If I bought a gift certificate for a friend in the US with my UAE credit card, would he be able to use the certificate to order something for himself in the US?

This.^^

If I were you I would just buy a $25 GC and test it out. Create a new account with that Florida address and use the card through there. It makes no sense that a gift card would be associated with a particular region or country.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
This.^^

If I were you I would just buy a $25 GC and test it out. Create a new account with that Florida address and use the card through there. It makes no sense that a gift card would be associated with a particular region or country.

Ingwe-Sorry about the delay! I don't think that would pose a problem at all! Shoot my customer service team a call at 1-866-727-1266 if you have any other questions, I don't want you waiting on just me!

Alex

Ingwe

Reaction score
Haha. No worries. Thanks Alex. Will do.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back