Order return

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Hey -
My wife ordered me some items from AM. Everything was correct with the order, but she grabbed a shift knob not knowing that I was eyeballing a different one.

There was no packing slip or anything in side the box. Whats going to be the easiest way to return the shift knob to you guys for a refund?

Thanks in advance.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey -
My wife ordered me some items from AM. Everything was correct with the order, but she grabbed a shift knob not knowing that I was eyeballing a different one.

There was no packing slip or anything in side the box. Whats going to be the easiest way to return the shift knob to you guys for a refund?

Thanks in advance.

Hey! Good question! You can either shoot me the order number (This will be adjacent to the tracking number on the packaging and should look like REF: 3902107 for example) or call my customer service team at 1-866-727-1266 and they'll get you set up!

Alex

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Hey! Good question! You can either shoot me the order number (This will be adjacent to the tracking number on the packaging and should look like REF: 3902107 for example) or call my customer service team at 1-866-727-1266 and they'll get you set up!

Alex

Alright, didn't see any ref number on the packing slip (seriously, looked at the box for like 10 minutes).

My wife found the order number in a e-mail she deleted but didn't empty her trash folder.

I'll call customer service tomorrow. I appreciate it.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Alright, didn't see any ref number on the packing slip (seriously, looked at the box for like 10 minutes).

My wife found the order number in a e-mail she deleted but didn't empty her trash folder.

I'll call customer service tomorrow. I appreciate it.

That's on the interesting side! Every package either UPS/USPS we ship from our warehouse will come with the order number! Very odd! Please let me know if there's anything else I can help out with on my end!

Alex

Back