ordered new seat covers/anyone ever?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I dont know.. I left them out in the sun for a while.. All I know is I got raped by having someone do the fronts..

I showed them though.. I blasted them on yelp... woooooooo..

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
vy4u8ady.jpg

Roush RTC seat covers also bought from Roush Performance. Paid $300 for them and sold my stockers for $300.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I sold both my rears and fronts for 200 per set. so 400 total

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
vy4u8ady.jpg

Roush RTC seat covers also bought from Roush Performance. Paid $300 for them and sold my stockers for $300.

those are nice. i wish the yellow ones i got had a different layout, like if mine were yellow where yours have the grey middles.

thanks guys for posting what you sold your old ones for. when i get this project done im gonna take some pics of my stock covers and ask $250 so they might sell quick and i can buy somemore parts.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
son of a bitch the passenger seat whipped my ass.
they came in today so i figured i'd do the back seats to get a jump start on it. i got those done and thought might as well do the passenger seat. that damn new foam is THICK.

and the damn headrest dont fit the GT's headrest foam so i just cut my foam down cause i couldnt find any roush headrest for sale, i did email roush to see if they sell any.

hey lostsoul, i read in your thread that roush said you could steam them. wonder if that would hurt anything? kind of afraid to throw a steamer on them.

im thinking of putting the black leather covers i took off on ebay or maybe on here. they are in great shape. anyone have an idea what i could get for them?

the headrest will fit, its just a job, I put a plastic bag over mine to help the leather pull over, also used a hair dryer to heat the leather. it was some work, but it fit.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
lol, hate to laugh but thanks. installation wasnt as bad as i thought but my hands killed me the next day from the tugging and pulling. after running the heat and sitting in them they are smoothing out even more.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
lol, hate to laugh but thanks. installation wasnt as bad as i thought but my hands killed me the next day from the tugging and pulling. after running the heat and sitting in them they are smoothing out even more.

sounds awesome. Im just impatient i guess. I can do audio, lights, and other things of that such no problem. But stuff where it takes a ton of time to do one thing at a time, drives me nuts. I hated how i rushed them and didnt take my time. But i also did them on a day i had to work right after. Oh well. Glad yours look good.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
ohh. I know what I did.. at the end of letting it sit in the sun I would wipe it down with a damp cloth then use a heat gun on it.. that helps shrink the leather.. just dont let it sit in one spot too long

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I need to quit looking at threads like this as a couple more sets in the $500 range popped up on ebay... kind of holding out for a Blackjack set, but at $750 it is getting close to just going total custom or Katzins for another couple hundred.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back