Parting out 2006 Saleen Coupe

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Passenger headlight fender and hood? Just need a quote. My sis wrecked her car today. Would have to be painted as hers is vista blue... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes all 4 dash vents

I am not selling the vents seperately at this time, they are going with the dash.

Passenger headlight fender and hood? Just need a quote. My sis wrecked her car today. Would have to be painted as hers is vista blue... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a hood and headlight off another car. $100 for the hood and $75 for the headlight plus shipped and it would have to go truck freight so probably $150+ for shipping. I do not have any good use fenders but new ones are pretty cheap.

GTSaleen

forum member
Reaction score
are they the vented headrests?

if you need headrests and he doesn't have them then try Found a Deal on ebay. I've got a couple parts from him, including my headrest vents. He has a lot of extra Saleen stock in his ebay store. I got the vents cheap and a local shop to install them in the headrests for $50.

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Received the BBK...packaged very well and fast shipping!!

Dang this thing has allot of buildup on it...and who spray paints a TB????
lol

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Received the BBK...packaged very well and fast shipping!!

Dang this thing has allot of buildup on it...and who spray paints a TB????
lol

EVERYTHING was black on this car lol Sorry I should have mentioned the paint but I figured for the price it could be easily removed :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back