Parting Out! Going Stock! Hello 5.0

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
this guy is driving me crazy! I must have sent like 20 PM's and asked for this dudes paypal a million times. all i want is the light covers and the gt500 spoiler. thats it and then il leave! lol just send me your freakin paypal!!! ive been asking since day one!!!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
this guy is driving me crazy! I must have sent like 20 PM's and asked for this dudes paypal a million times. all i want is the light covers and the gt500 spoiler. thats it and then il leave! lol just send me your freakin paypal!!! ive been asking since day one!!!

I would have moved on a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.....................like about 19 PM's ago. Fk it. I don't beg anyone to take my money.

GT500 spoilers are dirt cheap on Fleabay.

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
I would have moved on a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.....................like about 19 PM's ago. Fk it. I don't beg anyone to take my money.

GT500 spoilers are dirt cheap on Fleabay.

:ugh1:

yeah true but i think* this one ia a real ford one from what ive been told (not my the seller but by someone else on the forum) that this guy is legit and buys good parts, all i want the fuckin light head light covers and the wing. it aint hard. one pm with this dudes paypal and ill send him 105 dollars. like whats the problem?

i see where your coming from but at these prices its hard to pass up ya know?

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
Man I gave up after the 2nd pm. If the guy doesn't want to take our money well too damn bad. I went elsewhere and ordered the headlight covers and fog's for 10.00 more. And they are the snap on ones with no cracks. Just saying. If you wanna sell something then sell it. If not then don't list it. Hope everyone gets there parts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back