Parts and word of mouth!

Bnbstang

Reaction score
I broke down and purchased a new SCT X4 Tuner. What i'm debating over..............? If anyone has any personal experience with either please let me know? I'm also ordering the Mac pro chamber PC2005 to mate up with my Violators. I have yet to find a sound clip for this particular setup but I guess i'll find out soon enough........

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I had stress and had no issues with it
I have it sitting around somewhere and will sell if you want

Btw asking which brand of CAI isn't tech

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
May be tech some place else, but not here.

Bnbstang

Reaction score
I was asking for personal experience with seperate units. And someone asked that same questiin of exhaust systems, it got moved to tech! So tell me where to stick it! I will accomidate.

I already know the numbers... which most are BS. As we all know, when K & N came outt people soon realized the numbers posted are usually incorrect dependeing on different reasons.

What im curious about , is anyone losing low end torque do to the use of any of these cai's. Ive read numerous complaints until the TB was replaced to compensate for the amount of air entering the engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Which question about exhaust brand got moved to tech?

CammedS197

forum member
Reaction score
I'd go Airaid of JLT series 3. I have Airaid and also detroit rocker cams with magnaflow catted x pipe and putting 335rwhp.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Moved, sorry it took so long.

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Stupid question here, but how do we know what car the OP has? I didn't see it mentioned in the topic, and don't see a sig.

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
When I don't see a car listed, I assume it's a Boss 227.
Hahaha, I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass, it just seems like alot of times everyone knows what kind of car the op is talking about and I have no clue. I usually assume it isn't a Boss227 though!! It sounds like from what I've read here on this forum that the 3v's can benefit pretty well from a CAI, then there's Coyotes with automatics running well into the 11's with the stock filter housing and still using the paper element.

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
It was posted in 05-09 tech originally so that's what we went with.

rjyote

forum member
Reaction score
If we're talking about an 05-09 car, the CAI I had the best results from was the FRPP 08-09 Mustang Bullitt part.

Bnbstang

Reaction score
I got the Steeda, Couldn't pass it up for $100. What are you referring too selling Wes? If you have a PC2005 I'll take it.

09 GT/CS with the Shelby front end on it.

20151103_163012.jpg.html

Bnbstang

Reaction score
I have no idea where the exhaust theead ended up, but it was one of the first I read, which Im assuming got moved. I was just going by that theead, however again ,I wasnt asking anybody what was best, i was asking myself and wondering what others have experienced. Such as loss of power, low end high end. Lots of un necessary noise , ease of install, etc etc. I hope you see where i was going with that questiining.

What were you reffering too as laying around and wanting to sell?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back