*** Paxton 2200 HO March Madness Sale***

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
*** Paxton Polished 2200 High Output SL 07 - 09 ***

:crazy: March Madness sale ! :crazy:

Paxton 2200 SL Polished High Output for 07 through 09. Complete kit - HTO Plugs, 39# FRPP Injectors, KB BAP, Air to Air Intercooler, Std. Bosch Bypass Valves, all tubing, hoses, clamps, belt, brackets, fastners included and stock Paxton 4" CAI, and manual. You will need a tune for your set up and configuration. Never made it to the rollers but the kit in stock trim is a 460 RWHP (540 Flywheel) kit.

Kit has less than 10k on it and has seen three fluid changes, no issues "0" what so ever with it. Has not been track abused and is flawless without issue. I also will include a custom 4" Aluminum polshed inlet and flex elbow and weld in MAF Adapter that would allow the switch to blow through configuration if you wanted. Would be easier to do this at the initial installation than later but not necessary. Kit is on the car until a deal happens then will be removed for delivery.

Priced at 3900 plus shipping and paypal fees, located in SC. Will negotiate and consider all resonable offers. PM for more pics or further information. detail.

Thanks !

Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_2205.jpg

Last edited:

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
U'h sorry but yes 07's do use the HTO plugs. Head designs were not changed until mid 08. This kit is for the 07 through 09 due to the cooling system changes after 06.

Thanks for the question though and hope that helps clarify for everyone interested.

On with the sale and to the top !

Black Baby II

Black Baby II
Reaction score
Kit does not require MAFIA as set up with Breenspeed tunes. I do have SCT2 with two tune files for the Blower one with Hot Rod cams and delete plates, and one without delete plates. I would need to swap hand helds with someone as I will still need to modify my set up for rear end adjustments after the blower comes off. Either that or the buyer could go through Breenspeed for there own tune, etiher way.

Whitedealer - Come on and get you some then, it's all you man ! You know you want it ! Seriously though, give me a shout if I can help provide any more information for you to help your decision.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back