Picked up a new 08 Shelby

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lucky muther! I really wish I would not have bought my GT and waited for a GT500. I'll have more into my car when it's done than if I had just bought the GT500.:thud:

+100!! Now I gotta wait until I've had this car at least 4 yrs (and not dump $8k+$1.5k=$9.5k for turbos+clutch in it. For what it'll be worth when it's 4 yrs old, I'll just keep it and buy the 2008 GT500.

Congrats on the purchase...nice coloer, but I'm biased. BTW 413/412 is = to 485/484, which is only a little lower than advertised (500/475), but then if the engine is brand new it'll probably will loosen up with some miles. The after numbers are fine, considering all you did weas a tune, and the after numbers 570/562 (flywheel) are a nice bump over the stock advertised.

Congrats again! Enjoy it....fire-breathing cars like these will go the way of the dino's pretty soon.

KevinBo6GT

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have pics of your other mustang? Id love to see since im lookin at doin some black wheels!!

me32

forum member
Reaction score
nice numbers, thats what about i got in HP, but lower TQ, before the CAI

tehsleeper

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats, I've seen your car around town.

I hope next time I see you you're not acting like a jackass revving as loud as possible in the fucking drive through line at jack in the box.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats, I've seen your car around town.

I hope next time I see you you're not acting like a jackass revving as loud as possible in the fucking drive through line at jack in the box.

Bitter?? table of one... Bitter table of one????:evillaugh:

tehsleeper

forum member
Reaction score
Bitter?? table of one... Bitter table of one????:evillaugh:
If only that were the case.

It's pretty fucking annoying to be sitting in the drive through line late at night and have to listen to boy racer rev his engine to redline every 4 seconds.

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
first of all, i don't like jack in a box n i have never been in a drive true with the Shelby so it must of been someone else. second of all, i aint that immature to be revving the hell out of my motor in the first place

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Who cares what the dyno says.. what does the bitch run... I will say that Greg is a stand up guy and he wouldn't willingly tamper to get higher numbers..Cough swanson cough...

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Who cares what the dyno says.. what does the bitch run... I will say that Greg is a stand up guy and he wouldn't willingly tamper to get higher numbers..Cough swanson cough...

I have nothing but faith in Greg's abilities to tune these cars. He has always been completely honest with me.

tehsleeper

forum member
Reaction score
first of all, i don't like jack in a box n i have never been in a drive true with the Shelby so it must of been someone else. second of all, i aint that immature to be revving the hell out of my motor in the first place
Rigggght.... Whatever dude lol.

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
how much did you pay for it? they have any more? lol you got me thinking...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OUCH!

What happened? got loose on the 2-3 shift?

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
Not sure car just jerked on the shift. We are thinking my other hand moved when I shifted?

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Wow, that sucks.

My car did the same thing this year. I was in the left lane, powershifted fourth and the car went completely sideways. I took out the 1000' cone with my drivers door. I got the car collected and kept it off of the wall, barely.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
damn bro sucks about the wreck man thats why i stick to racing with out walls .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back