Pictures of my Boss 302, Aston Martin, Vette and Another NEW Car!

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
VERY VERY VERY comfortable. It is nothing like a Ferrari or a Lambo. It drives like a regular car, definitely a road trip car/cruiser.

Pre-owned is the way to go. Especially if it is certified and you get a 1 year warranty. I haven't heard anything about the transmissions being replaced. Maybe that is the Auto you are speaking of? Mine is a 6 speed. Nothing wrong with it at all, just clutch replacements when need be. Which is regular just like every other car with a clutch.

Thanks for the answers, good to know....They're my favorite cars, and for less than 70k, its a steal!

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Buddy just bought a 2014 Vanquish and I really really like it! But I'll probably end up with something more exotic n fast haha. They're beautiful cars though!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Today I am taking the Challenger out in the morning, and then the Boss out to an event here on the Island. I mostly drive the truck when it isn't anything but beautiful out.

Thanks everyone!

Cool to have choices, but ever considered condensing them all in to one big?

Likkke a Ford GT?

...Mark...

forum member
Reaction score
First off, nice cars.

That being said, I know real estate on the island is pricey but if i were in your shoes i would be upgrading my housing situation vesus getting another car. That's just me though. BTW i would hate to see your car insurance bill.

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful collection! I'm partial to the Boss 302.

One of my co-workers scored one of the greatest deals on a triple black SRT8 Challenger when the economy was at it's absolute worse. She bought the car new off the lot for dirt cheap, from some huge dealership in Modesto. They even gave her like $6,000 in factory aftermarket incentives to choose from. I've only seen pic's of it. Poor thing hasn't left the garage since it came home.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Been looking for more pictures of that Challenger. I'm a avid Challenger fan. Never heard of that YJ edition, but it looks sweet!

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Been looking for more pictures of that Challenger. I'm a avid Challenger fan. Never heard of that YJ edition, but it looks sweet!

It is the counter part of the Super Bee that is available in the Charger. I'll have to post up a picture of the seats when I get on chance either on my Instagram or on here.

They are pretty sweet with the suede inserts and YJ embroidery.

Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back