Pioneer 3200BT Installed

jchambers

Reaction score
Just a heads up.

You can get the 3200BT on Amazon.com for $303 or the 4200 for $347 using coupon code "QBRW8JOL" right now. And Amazon is an authorized Pioneer dealer. :thumb2:

Don't forget the AVIC-X920BT (NAV and BT) Just got it last week from Amazon for like 460 shipped! With 30% off code and $100 rebate from Pioneer. I was going to get the 3200BT and then the 4200 because I liked the bigger screen but then I read about the deal with the AVIC 920 and to get Nav and BT for 460 was a no brainer. Also I have an issue with my ipod cable that supplied with the unit and pioneer is out of stock right now. Amazon customer service is sending me a whole new unit next day air to use th cable out of it and send the rest back. THEY ROCK!!

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

Last edited:

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Don't forget the AVIC-X920BT (NAV and BT) Just got it last week from Amazon for like 460 shipped! With 30% off code and $100 rebate from Pioneer. I was going to get the 3200BT and then the 4200 because I liked the bigger screen but then I read about the deal with the AVIC 920 and to get Nav and BT for 460 was a no brainer. Also I have an issue with my ipod cable that supplied with the unit and pioneer is out of stock right now. Amazon customer service is sending me a whole new unit next day air to use th cable out of it and send the rest back. THEY ROCK!!

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

Amazon.com has the best service by far. Looks great dude.

jchambers

Reaction score
Amazon.com has the best service by far. Looks great dude.

Thanks 808! Hell yes they do! The instructions on the replacement unit had me sending it back insured on my own dime and they called me back the very next day to make sure I was reimbursed for shipment. Awesome experience and now everything works like it should since I got the new cable from them.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i have the 3200 in mine with the shaker 1000 and it's amazing. the best thing about the radio is that i can turn off the display. at night it's too bright even when dimmed.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have the 3200 in mine with the shaker 1000 and it's amazing. the best thing about the radio is that i can turn off the display. at night it's too bright even when dimmed.

Splice in to the 12V wire that turns the lights on for the IUP or Hazards/TCS buttons and connect it to the orange illumination light on the back of the Pioneer. I thought the same thing after installing my 4200 at night. Thing was way too bright. However, once I figured out what to use for the dimmer wire, tons better. It dims when you turn your lights on and you can change the dimness level for when it's switched. So when you don't have them on, it's at one dimness level, and when you do turn them on it dims to whatever level you set it to. :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back