Plasti Dipped(painted) my Saleens...

Thekid760

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good! My clearcoat is peeling on my wheels so I was going to powdercoat them black, not anymore!

About how many cans per wheel for a thick coating?

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I ended up using 3 cans for all 4 wheels. I peeled it off last week to reveal nice shiny wheels :) It's nice to change it up every once in a while

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I ended up using 3 cans for all 4 wheels. I peeled it off last week to reveal nice shiny wheels :) It's nice to change it up every once in a while
Already?!?! Dang, that didn't last long, lol. Mine are still hanging tough. :highfive:

Corpsman

Reaction score
Plasti Dipped Saleens

Thought I would give Plasti Dip a try on my 20" Saleens. Let me know what you think. I think they turned out pretty good for $20 bucks at Home Depot and a couple hours of work.
plastidipsaleen2.jpg
plastidipsaleen1.jpg

Attachments

• plastidipsaleen2.jpg
    plastidipsaleen2.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Corpsman

Reaction score
Thanks bro. It was fairly easy to do and didn't take too long. Changes up the look a lot. My red decals come in next week and I'm adding the Saleen door decals and the rear bumper inserts in red as well.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Thought I would give Plasti Dip a try on my 20" Saleens. Let me know what you think. I think they turned out pretty good for $20 bucks at Home Depot and a couple hours of work.
plastidipsaleen2.jpg
plastidipsaleen1.jpg

Your car looks gay......

........give it to me and get another one! I love saleens!

Corpsman

Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-3] As promised here are some pics of the red decal conversion for 06-1058. Enjoy
Red.jpg

Red2.png

Red3.png

Red4.jpg

[/SIZE][/FONT]

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
damn it all of you! now i can't wait to get back from Iraq next month and do all my emblems and possible the wheels as well.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
damn it all of you! now i can't wait to get back from Iraq next month and do all my emblems and possible the wheels as well.

Just do the wheels to and if you don't like it it just peels right off with no evidence it was even on them.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back