Plasti-Dipped the trunk lid panel

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Not my thing. It looks like the whole section was vinyl wrapped.

I hate the fake gas cap on our cars, personally. Looks like a big freaken butt hole.
Wish there was an easy way to just remove the whole thing or at least wish someone made a tinted/black chrome replacement for it.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I agree. I wish that it was an actual gas cap. That would be cool!! No more remembering what side the damn thing is on. Seems like every car I get, it a different side. Last car it was on the passenger side. This one is on the driver side.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. I wish that it was an actual gas cap. That would be cool!! No more remembering what side the damn thing is on. Seems like every car I get, it a different side. Last car it was on the passenger side. This one is on the driver side.

You realize that in most cases the way the pump handle is pointing on the fuel gauge is the side the gas cap is on....right?

Kidding...(but seriously)....if it wasn't for the safety factor of the rear gas cap, it would be cool.
I understand the herritage of the rear gas cap, but it's stupid have one gas cap then toss on a fake one in a different location. :crazy:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
OP, that looks great man. It really is one of the best plasti-dip work I have seen. I did my spoiler, but I wasn't very patient, and it looks like crap up close. Looks good from about 15 feet away, though. I am just too lazy to redo it!

Plasti-dip FTW! (as long as you keep it classy and don't over do it)

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of plasi dip how-ever on the 13's with those tails I think it would look better in gloss black.

Back