PLASTIDIP <- heck yes.

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
Be careful with those taillights.......had quite a few buddies get reached out to by the long arm of texas for doing that.

Infamousjim

forum member
Reaction score
Be careful with those taillights.......had quite a few buddies get reached out to by the long arm of texas for doing that.

That's why I say taillights are something best left for the pros to do!
3.jpg

Dark, but just as shiny as the rest of my paint, and the brake lights are nearly as bright as factory. And no problems with the law (2+years with them on)

07ShelbyCS

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO Cobra faux gas cap, Shelby automotives license plate frame, SS (Super Snake?) GT-CS plate?!?! Lol your all over the place!

Plus I'm sure those taillights will get someone killed...

We sent it to Quantum Performance in Dallas, hence the underhood/suspension/interior parts that arent shown. I picked up the licenseplate thingy cuz it looks neat-o. The gas cap is because some decided to chip the chrome on my one with the CS in the center.

07ShelbyCS

Banned
Reaction score
and, as a reply to those who say the tail lights are so dark they cant see them... well, the one time per month that I get this car out, I dont think it matters, I just wont shoot it on the Honda's tail lights lol

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Who's the heavy chested broad in your profile pic? I would rather see some pics of her

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Thanks shelby, good way to start our work days.. i would be okay with having to plastidip her headlights! :naughty1:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We sent it to Quantum Performance in Dallas,

This made me laugh so hard! What is this, Overhaulin? Lol! Nice ride! But that has me cracking up. I could be wrong but isn't that where they take their cars? Except it's the one in California?

07ShelbyCS

Banned
Reaction score
photo chop it is! haha I saw it and was like-oh hell yes, she is gonna be my girlfriend..... I need to find a girl whose name doesnt end in ".jpg"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back