Plexus-Get some

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
product.jpg

Pluxus is a plastic cleaner, protectant, and polish.

It is in a nutshell, the shit.

I use it for mobile detailing my rides and around the garage.

I got hooked on it from using it for my crotch rockets in the past

It's great for. . . . .

Removing bugs from headlights, bumpers, grills, etc. I always use it on side view mirrors as well.

Cleaning wheels when you don't want to use water or are out and can't. It does a great job on any type of wheel and leaves them looking freshly polished.

It fills in microscopic holes in plastics and protects the panels.

It is anti-static

If you use it regularly on headlights, it prevents them from yellowing with time.

It works great to clean emblems.

When you spray it on bugs, they just wipe off leaving a great shine and a fully protected area that is static free and easy to clean in the future.

I always carry a can in the car for spot cleaning bugs and wheels when I'm out and don't have time for a full wash, but can't stand brake dust or bugs on my ride.

It's also awesome for cleaning bug shields on trucks and SUVs without scratching them up.

Not to mention how great it is on motorcycle helmets and bikes

Last edited:

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Also great for cleaning tinted windows and "lubricating" them.

GlassVapor

forum member
Reaction score
I've been using Plexus for almost 10yrs and use it every day. It was developed for the USAF F1 canopies. Unhappy with the price now retail $17.95 for the 13oz-er :(

rduc

Reaction score
It works great, I use it for my bike and helmet also bugs come right off.

Sent from my DROID2

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
On waxed paint, does it affect the finish there? It has polishing compounds
in it...

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I used it on my front bumper all the time to spot clean bugs and it didn't seem to affect the finish at all. Water still beaded the same as anywhere else, finish still looked the same. I'd usually follow it up with some Meguiar's Ultimate Quick Wax in the area I used it just to be safe.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
I used it all the time when I had a MC, was great for cleaning my visor while out riding. also used to clean the bike with it as well. good stuff

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Honda Spray polish and cleaner. I have used this stuff for YEARS on my car and motorcycle windshields and facemasks and have yet to find anything better. I'm sure it's close to the Plexus.

31sNCxxMVML._SS500_.jpg

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I have to pick this stuff up, but I believe the bugs on my bumper are permanent.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Honda Spray polish and cleaner. I have used this stuff for YEARS on my car and motorcycle windshields and facemasks and have yet to find anything better. I'm sure it's close to the Plexus.

31sNCxxMVML._SS500_.jpg

Actually, I've tried this, and I think the Plexus is better IMO. Maybe I'm just partial to it, though. Try some and report back ASAP

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back