plug wires

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
Is anybody running ss braided plug wires? If so where did you get them? I want to muscle up the engine bay of my car.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^What he said^^^.

We don't have plug wires.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The 2005+ ignition system is COP---coil on plug. No spark plug wires. Open your hood and take a looksee.

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, I messed that one up. What I was thinking and what I said were two different things. Hows this. Are any of you guys running ss braided covers on any of your hoses? If so where did you get them? I dont want to buid them, I would rather buy them ready to go.

donnyonee

forum member
Reaction score
that phony bling sure impresses me. they got the chrome dual wiper blades for sale too.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You will most likely be disappointed in the braided hose covers. The underhood tempatures will turn them dull pretty quickly. Your best option is going to be to purchase bulk hose and end caps/clamps from some place like Summitt or even ebay. You are going to have to pull the hoses off ( at least on one end ) to put the covers on. Why not just replace the hoses in the process?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
You will most likely be disappointed in the braided hose covers. The underhood tempatures will turn them dull pretty quickly. Your best option is going to be to purchase bulk hose and end caps/clamps from some place like Summitt or even ebay. You are going to have to pull the hoses off ( at least on one end ) to put the covers on. Why not just replace the hoses in the process?

+1

I used that crap on my Yamaha Road Star a few years back. It was tha same amount of work compared to installing real stainless hoses and cables. Within 3 or 4 weeks it was oxidized so bad, I ripped it all off anyway.

If you want to clean up under the hood without looking completely rice, try this instead...

http://www.midwestautogear.com/

ford_full_image.jpg

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
that phony bling sure impresses me. they got the chrome dual wiper blades for sale too.
Donny I cant believe anyone with a bra and a antenna ornament (check out his profile pics) would make a smart *** statement like that. By the way I think the make a set of chrome nuts you can hang from your rear view mirror. What a goofball. HA HA HA

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
+1

I used that crap on my Yamaha Road Star a few years back. It was tha same amount of work compared to installing real stainless hoses and cables. Within 3 or 4 weeks it was oxidized so bad, I ripped it all off anyway.

If you want to clean up under the hood without looking completely rice, try this instead...

http://www.midwestautogear.com/

ford_full_image.jpg
Marc, your motor looks nice.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Thanks for the Kudo's but that's not mine. That is what MidWest Auto Gear has on their website.

I have a Shaker. If I still had the stock hood / Air Intake, the one above is the one I would use.

Check this one out. Not great, but I'm working on it...

2686969_20_full.jpg

2686969_21_full.jpg

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
I like that its very clean looking. I just dont like all that mess of wires going everywhere under my hood.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can hide all the wires, I forgot who did it, but it looked really clean. He said it took him a frighteningly long amount of time to do it though.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Donny I cant believe anyone with a bra and a antenna ornament (check out his profile pics) would make a smart *** statement like that. By the way I think the make a set of chrome nuts you can hang from your rear view mirror. What a goofball. HA HA HA

Of course, he is also pushing 480 horses out of his car... so he has pleanty of go for a whole ornament worth of show...

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the stickers on the side of the door. He is "tricked out".

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

It's cool man... you can say ass here. We're all adults ;)

wadman

forum member
Reaction score
Well being in sales ive learned that you never know who you are talking too. ie..women,preacher, plus everybody is so sensitive today. Ive basically eliminated four letter words from my vocabulary. I really should have ignored his comment. He probally just wanted to see if he could get me to strike back, does that make him a "twat waffle"?

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well being in sales ive learned that you never know who you are talking too. ie..women,preacher, plus everybody is so sensitive today. Ive basically eliminated four letter words from my vocabulary. I really should have ignored his comment. He probally just wanted to see if he could get me to strike back, does that make him a "twat waffle"?

hahaahaa "Wad"man said twat waffle. Never thought I'd see it.:partyguy:

gosh & these Gin/Tonics are sure tasted good I must say. Makes me understand everyone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back