Popups suck!

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's up with Latemodel Restoration Supply windows popping up on this site? I've had six windows pop up while I made this thread.

If this is an attempt to "win the hearts and minds" of the part buying public...

EPIC FAIL!
epicFAIL.jpg

Anybody else experiencing this spam attack?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
It always takes me to LRS?!!

Almost anywhere I click when LRS is the vendor banner, it opens a new window to LRS. No problem with LRS or anything, but it's pretty obnoxious that it happens pretty much anywhere I click (minus the blank spaces between the threads and the title/user CP bar) every time. Is this happening to anyone else??

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
use firefox and let it block the popups. i havent had 1 pop up that you speak of

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I use Firefox and experience no popups whatsoever also.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Shouldn't be getting any popups at all on this site. LMS should only come up if you click their banner.

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. Anywhere I click when I load a new page and LRS is the banner, it opens a window to them.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Let me know if it is working right now. It only did it for me in Explorer, but I kept retyping it and think it is fixed now...I hope. Not sure what the hell caused it, I can only think that maybe I had an extra space or something in the address causing everything on the board to have an underline that took you to the banner add.

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Just FYI, I haven't experienced this issue in the past 10 min or so that I have been on the forums.

I am running Mozilla Firefox though...

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Let me know if it is working right now. It only did it for me in Explorer, but I kept retyping it and think it is fixed now...I hope. Not sure what the hell caused it, I can only think that maybe I had an extra space or something in the address causing everything on the board to have an underline that took you to the banner add.

It's fine now. Thanks, Kimmer. :beerchug2:

I'm using Chrome, but sounds like Firefox has a better pop up blocker.

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
I don't get that problem because I'm never on their site due to a chronic condition called Studentities were someone is a full time college student and have a green deficiency.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I don't get that problem because I'm never on their site due to a chronic condition called Studentities were someone is a full time college student and have a green deficiency.

Studentitis - Inflammation of the student

Studentities - abnormal condition where a student of some form of schooling grows titties on/around the pectoral region at an alarming rate.

:LMAO:

:beer:

But yes, like Hatchman said, it's working fine in chrome now, thanks Kimmer!

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
Studentitis - Inflammation of the student

Studentities - abnormal condition where a student of some form of schooling grows titties on/around the pectoral region at an alarming rate.

:LMAO:

:beer:

But yes, like Hatchman said, it's working fine in chrome now, thanks Kimmer!

I have a 3rd nipple. So what. :asshat:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
It was just Explorer that had the problem, but after redoing the code, it fixed the problem. Not sure why, but it made every word on the board have an underline. Oh well, thank you very much for letting me know so I could get it fixed.

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was just Explorer that had the problem, but after redoing the code, it fixed the problem. Not sure why, but it made every word on the board have an underline. Oh well, thank you very much for letting me know so I could get it fixed.

You are welcome, and thank you for a VERY fast fix!:hi: I thought we were under a spam attack from outside sources. LOL!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back