Possibility of wider AMR wheels?

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I had a quick question for you guys.

What are the chances of being able to get a pair of AMR wheels in a 19x11?

I know you don't have any now, but I saw you have the Forgestar F14s in that size. I prefer the styling and price of the AMRs though.

Is this something that may already be in the works, or no? And would a special order be possible?

Thanks in advance!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
This would be a cool option to offer to our customers for sure! Especially since it fits a 305mm tire much cleaner.

Currently, we don't have any plans to produce this size or take special orders. However, that doesn't mean it's not possible to have this available down the road. What I can do is bring the new sizing up in my next New Products Meeting that we have every month. Then we can go from there!

Thanks again for the suggestion!

Shane

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
This would be a cool option to offer to our customers for sure! Especially since it fits a 305mm tire much cleaner.

Currently, we don't have any plans to produce this size or take special orders. However, that doesn't mean it's not possible to have this available down the road. What I can do is bring the new sizing up in my next New Products Meeting that we have every month. Then we can go from there!

Thanks again for the suggestion!

Shane

That would be awesome. Heck, you already have a couple of sets sold!

Keep us updated!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Lots of good feedback guys! Thanks for posting up! I'll make sure this gets to the right hands. Plus, I'll keep you updated if something comes of it!

Shane

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
The one and only thing that makes me even consider any other wheels for my car is that the widest wheel available is 10". An option to a 11" will be the deal breaker. I would even consider to pay extra for a special order on a 11" option.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested as well.

awesome autocorrect malfunctions brought to you by tapatalk

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
I think AM should definitely look into making them in 11". I am not an expert in business but the cost of production from 10" to 11" can't be that much vs the profit. I think if they don't make them any time soon will be just to be able to sell the 10" for a while.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So I saw a pic someware of AMR 19x11 rims. Is this becoming a reality????

Definitely! That picture was on our Instagram and they're in the works. I don't have a definitive date on their release but we're pushing to get them out as soon as possible! I would recommend keeping an eye out on our new products page. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime and I'm here to help!

Alex

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I'd love to see the 20x10 MMD wheels in a +40 sizing so that we can get them on all 4 corners.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back