fahrenheit

Reaction score
here ya go Digital.....

002-1.jpg

Clip

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Dude hell yes! That sounds bad ass man. Although sadly, it is much quieter than mine. I'm gonna order some replacements on Monday anyways. I have had these since 2005. They were on my last car and sounded like yours do on your car. Then when I got this car I figured why spend another $1000 when I can spend $100 and fab these to fit. So I did that and holy shit, they sounded better on this car than they ever did on the '05. So I kept these. Well just a week or so ago, I hit a monstrosity of a speed bump coming down off it with my muffler, and now there is a rattle at startup and between 1k-2k RPMs. It's probably a broken baffle, and its only on the right side. It's not covered under warranty because in big bold letters if you look at yours, it says warranty void if altered or modified in any way (thats me) and warranty only valid on the car they are purchased for (hence the registration form) and this isnt my 2005. So they had a good life, but are dead now. Time to man up and get some new ones for this car. I will buy Corsa's for every car I ever own. So sick sounding. And with the Xpipe, daaaaamn they sound good. :)

Congrats on your new Corsa's and thanks for pushing me over the edge, and buy new ones made for my car. I will miss my loud ass exhaust, but it's time to move on. :(

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Update pic of miy Alloy droptop.. Lowered it some and testing new phone camera.. And a pic of the blue LED conversion, thanks to mustang32012. (Ronnie) Picture doesn't do them justice.. Had a lead to blue radio face plate, but it didn't survive D-day installation

IMAG0022.jpg

DSC00048-1.jpg

fahrenheit

Reaction score
Dude hell yes! That sounds bad ass man. Although sadly, it is much quieter than mine. I'm gonna order some replacements on Monday anyways. I have had these since 2005. They were on my last car and sounded like yours do on your car. Then when I got this car I figured why spend another $1000 when I can spend $100 and fab these to fit. So I did that and holy shit, they sounded better on this car than they ever did on the '05. So I kept these. Well just a week or so ago, I hit a monstrosity of a speed bump coming down off it with my muffler, and now there is a rattle at startup and between 1k-2k RPMs. It's probably a broken baffle, and its only on the right side. It's not covered under warranty because in big bold letters if you look at yours, it says warranty void if altered or modified in any way (thats me) and warranty only valid on the car they are purchased for (hence the registration form) and this isnt my 2005. So they had a good life, but are dead now. Time to man up and get some new ones for this car. I will buy Corsa's for every car I ever own. So sick sounding. And with the Xpipe, daaaaamn they sound good. :)

Congrats on your new Corsa's and thanks for pushing me over the edge, and buy new ones made for my car. I will miss my loud ass exhaust, but it's time to move on. :(

car sounds very tough fahrenheit!!

Thanks guys, I really had my heart set on these. I listened to almost every set that was available for the 11's, it was really between Borla or Corsa.....price won the coin toss. I really like that they are not stupid loud, no back pressure, and no drone at any RPM.

624rwhp

Reaction score
06 GT 600 RWHP Satin Silver

2006 Mustang GT w/ 11299 org. miles
610 RWHP Daily Driver with best of everything.
3000 on engine mods
500 on the rest.
ENGINE
Cobra crank, Manley rods, pistons with stainless steel rings.
Stock heads with Comp cam Stage IV cams and springs.
MSD coils
Procharger DS1C @17lbs
MAFIA harness
GT500 MAF sensor.

Fuel System supports 800 rwhp
Gt500 pumps
Motoblue big bore fuel rails
2 FRDM
Exhaust
BBK headers
Offroad xpipe
Ford racing GTA mufflers
Suspension
BMR. Stage II
Sub frames ,g-brace, lower/upper control arms, springs ,panhard bar, panhard support bar, rear squat brackets, d-spec struts and shocks
J & M camber plates
Aluminum driveshaft
4:10 gears
Stage II centerforce clutch
Autometer gauges
Aeroforce gauge
Hurst shifter.

Complete Gt500 front end
Cowl hood
Roush rear spoiler
Gt500 Brembos brakes
GT500 wheels

TUNED BY TRAVIS FRANKLIN. NMRA world champion .

Attachments

• HPIM3567.jpg
    HPIM3567.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 115
  • HPIM3566.jpg
    HPIM3566.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 89
  • HPIM3562.jpg
    HPIM3562.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC09465 (800x600).jpg
    DSC09465 (800x600).jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
New 2012 Ingot 5.0

Just delivered (August 7) 2012 5.0 MT6 with 3.73 and Brembo Package....bone stock, but not for long....suspension and exhaust/tune mods on the way....Best s197 I have ever owned....

Last edited:

tstang81

Reaction score
Just delivered (August 7) 2012 5.0 MT6 with 3.73 and Brembo Package....bone stock, but not for long....suspension and exhaust/tune mods on the way....Best s197 I have ever owned....

This is the exact car I ordered and should finally get next week!

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
digital,
Your car is kinda the reason i got an Ingot.... ha ha ha

lol, thanks man. Anything new to it?
Finally hit 1000 miles...

Sweet dude.

I DD'ed mine for a month, then stopped driving it for a while. After my brother's TA got totaled a few days ago, I've decided to start DD'ing the stang again. The added safety of a modern sports car are a big thing to me. Time to rack up the miles, lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back