Post your best 1/4 MILE ETs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
im upset there isnt an 8 in it somewhere already haha

In Marks defense that run would have been a 8 if the boost solenoid didnt start acting up before his run. We noticed it wasnt holding pressure while on the transbrake. I think Greg said it launched on 4# instead of the normal 10# If he 60' his normal 1.3 it would have been a 8 sec run. Oh well, next time...

QtrMilePony

Reaction score
Well I'm not as fast as most of you guys, but still happy.

1250slip.jpg

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
my car stock went 13.41 @ 99.8X mph dont remember the 60 ft time, it had different tires than stock but nothing else and they werent drag radials. mow it has a custom tune and a C&L street intaje and tuesday the UPR O/R x will be in and on the car and will be re tuned.anyone have guesses to what it will run??

i must have been drunk because i mis spelled alot on here

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
yes i hope it makes the whole 1320 ft but im hoping it does it more quickly than before.

LOL... Just messn' with ya. If you have DR's, with some pratice you can hit 13.1 to 12.9 with the mods you have...

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
i went 13.41 on street tires with no mods at all i was hoping 12.9 before drag radials and then when i get those i am going to be looking for a stall because a stall now would be pointless with street tires.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I don't think you are gonna see 12.9 or faster without DR's. Your traction won't be good enough to get the car moving fast enough on the bottom 330.

You should really start a new thread if you want to talk about this more...

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
where can i start one to talk about that at? sorry new here and thought this was the place for that, or maybe the chit chat one?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
where can i start one to talk about that at? sorry new here and thought this was the place for that, or maybe the chit chat one?
You can ask the question here in the drag racing forum... just not this thread. This thread is for posting personal best timeslips.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
Well hell...slight better et. Farted around with suspension setup. dropped air pessure to 18 psi after words and the the Damn CLtuch or Slave gave in. Pulled a 1.65 60' and going strong untill no third gear...or...any gear. Piece of chit damn slave I think. JROC07 got a ne PB FER SURE. AND, a kid with a Challenger R/T with tune, some exhaust with DR's went 12.59. Most impressive.

James and Joey Gang ought to fell good with their results.:thumb:

Attachments

• 3-21-10 SCR TS.jpg
    3-21-10 SCR TS.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
Well hell...slight better et. Farted around with suspension setup. dropped air pessure to 18 psi after words and the the Damn CLtuch or Slave gave in. Pulled a 1.65 60' and going strong untill no third gear...or...any gear. Piece of chit damn slave I think. JROC07 got a ne PB FER SURE. AND, a kid with a Challenger R/T with tune, some exhaust with DR's went 12.59. Most impressive.

James and Joey Gang ought to fell goo with their results.:thumb:

No doubt, that challenger R/T impressed the hell out of me.

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Car #1460

05 GT
323 RGR Stroker
4r70w
76mm Precision Turbo
12PSI Boost
3:73
28x10.5x15 MT ET Drag

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back