IMG00106-20110305-0827-1.jpg

7fc469ac.jpg

f3dc8f9e.jpg

e247db6c.jpg

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I have some wheels I would love to have some work done too... just wish you guys were a little closer. Would be costly to ship and ship back..

LIME GT

Reaction score
I have a custom painted radiator cover and just installed a new hood..I now have to add hood pins and I will need to modify my radiator cover..I cant cut in to this one..I have a spare and if I modifiy it to fit the pins ..can you hydro dip it and make it Legend Lime Paint code P1?

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
Hey Bobby: Can you dip the factory colors or add stripes to a solid color?
i am lost won what you are trying to ask me. explain this for me.

I have a custom painted radiator cover and just installed a new hood..I now have to add hood pins and I will need to modify my radiator cover..I cant cut in to this one..I have a spare and if I modifiy it to fit the pins ..can you hydro dip it and make it Legend Lime Paint code P1?
i can do any color you want under the print, but some prints it doesnt matter what you put under it. it just want change much. what print would you want

LIME GT

Reaction score
Bobby: what I was asking you was can you dip the factory Legend Lime then maybe a carbon fiber over it so it would be green carbon fiber?

LIME GT

Reaction score
I would like all 3 pieces of the Radiator covers dipped legend lime.. right now my covers are legend lime with my hood stripes painted on them..its clean and basic..was wondering what it would look like legend lime and carbon fibered..can you show me a sample..and price?

zachman

forum member
Reaction score
Sent you PM for price on radiator cover and cold air tube dipped in carbon fiber print.
Thanks,
Dave

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back