power!!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

You're mushroomed out, aren't you? I know your bagged from working on your car, so I will help out this one time.

TTOTD!!

bomb.jpg

Last edited:

JO51PEE

Reaction score
Joe, you're new so I'll be nice: smaller blower pulley, new blower, headers, cams, meth, nitrous, antenna or fog light delete, different colored stripes, have your tuner fiddle the calibration and print you a new dyno chart. The possibilities are endless.

Btw. shouldn't you ask your dad before you start molesting his Roush?

im just looking becasue were having a look at how to get to the next step with it without pulling the engine out and he cba setting up an account so im looking for him

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Full exhaust (long tube headers, off-road midpipe, and mufflers) is where you should start
Then drop pulley sizes
Then have it re-tuned

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ This. Actually if you are on the stock Roush tune just have a new tune done will make a big difference.

Earl

JO51PEE

Reaction score
the car has got a smaller pulley on it and a full custom tune were thinking of putting nitrous on it what do you think?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is yours an M90 or a TVS supercharger? If it's an M90 you would be better off just selling it and getting a better supercharger.

Earl

JO51PEE

Reaction score
Is yours an M90 or a TVS supercharger? If it's an M90 you would be better off just selling it and getting a better supercharger.

Earl

yeah it is an m90 but were just going to wait till we break that then put a kenne bell stage 3 on it

I think you need at least a 250-shot.

hmmm yeah been looking at that but how much hassle is it sorting all the bottles of it out and shit?

Last edited by a moderator:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I don't know why you're taking any of these fools seriously.
what you need to do is get a dual turbonator and install it in your intake tract.
!B5Gj2Bw!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!igEyeHke)CJBMsbElQNww~~_35.JPG

The F1-Z is HIGHLY reccomended.
My cousin installed one on his 98 civic, 14 seconds later BAM! 60mph just flew by.

/thread

Last edited:

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
yeah it is an m90 but were just going to wait till we break that then put a kenne bell stage 3 on it

hmmm yeah been looking at that but how much hassle is it sorting all the bottles of it out and shit?

Because I don't want your dad to lose his stock shortblock, I'm going to be serious.

Do not put nitrous on it. He'll end up sending a rod out the side of the block. Throw a new pulley on the M90; 4 psi and 350rwhp is not pushing the M90, even though it does run out of breath faster than other blowers. And you're not going to break it.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how can i get more horsepower out of my 07 supercharged roush?

J
Btw. shouldn't you ask your dad before you start molesting his Roush?

wait wut?

Joe - this is not your car? what are you 12? we have a age limit for members...... need some ID now kid.....

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I did forget... :lol:

fc359520.gif

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I thought everyone was just giving him a pass on it or something, was honestly suprised no one else brought up his 500hp 12s car.
pretty sure if hes only putting 380 he still has another pulley atleast to throw on

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back